Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else keen for the Amazon series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have always been a fan of Tolkein's works. The breadth and detail of the world he created is pretty amazing. His stories also have very little soy as well and the bare minimum foid characters and romance. A very incel friendly franchise to get into imo. The book The Hobbit didn't even have any foid character, they added foid characters to the movie though.

Bezos personally got involved in getting the rights to the series, there is going to be a lot of money and resources behind it and it is going to be the most expensive TV show of all time. The story is going to be set in the second age; showing Celebrimbor creating the rings of power, the fall of Numenor, Sauron in his Chad form as Annatar, Moria in full glory. I reckon it is going to be epic.

My main concern is that they are going to soy it up and make it like Game of Thrones with the sex, violence and gore. I don't want strong empowered female characters and sex scenes.

Are you kidding? Have you seen the screencaps? The hobbits, elves, and dwarves are all black. It's beyond woke. They're calling it "Lawd Of The Kangs" on Twitter.

i will probably watch it but my expectations are not high

Are you kidding? Have you seen the screencaps? The hobbits, elves, and dwarves are all black. It's beyond woke. They're calling it "Lawd Of The Kangs" on Twitter.
I don't mind some of the characters being niggers. As long as there is no Black Lives Matter BS, gay sex scenes with niggers, a tranny nigger or any other bullshit like that.

i can't wait to sit down in my pod and watch my favourite film franchises with diverse representation while snacking on a nutritionless bug energy bar courtesy of chef klaus

My main concern is that they are going to soy it up and make it like Game of Thrones with the sex, violence and gore. I don't want strong empowered female characters and sex scenes.
This is exactly what is happening. We already know there is a strong le empowered black Dwarf Queen (in the books Dwarf females are so rare half the males don't even know they exist, let alone have one as their "Queen"). Half the cast is black or brown, despite Middle Earth being a depiction of a fantasy ancient Europe. Yes, there will be sex, violence and gore, because that is what normalfags expect out of a fantasy show.

I won't be half surprised if they end up trying to make Melkor a sympathetic character and depict the orcs as being actually the good guys. Seriously. They are clearly going full on poz with this so I am expecting insanity and a huge disrespect to the books.

If it's Amazon then it's probably gonna be shit