Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else just feel like sleeping alot?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not really tired and i don't have chronic fatigue or anything but i love to sleep, because it makes you forget about your loneliness and boring life. It's one of the best copes. I know it's a sign of depression too but i'm not very depressed. I just can't stand my job sometimes and my lonely incel life sucks. So i would say sleep is the greatest cope there is. Waking up kinda sucks because it makes you think about the bad things in your life instantly after waking up. I have no problem fallings asleep at all and i only wake up once in the night.

I sleep for around 2 hours during daytime as my night sleep is very often interrupted by nightmares.

I sleep for around 2 hours during daytime as my night sleep is very often interrupted by nightmares.
I only get nightmares if i eat fruit close to bedtime. If i eat protein before sleep i sleep like a baby. I also eat protein when walking up in the middle of the night. Some raw eggs or milk.

Sleep is my best cope.

Sleeping is the only time i can get some peace

Sleep is my best cope.
I'm getting a king sized bed this year. I've had a single bed all my life. Hopefully i can ascend. No foid will ever be with a guy who owns a single bed.

I'm getting a king sized bed this year. I've had a single bed all my life. Hopefully i can ascend. No foid will ever be with a guy who owns a single bed.
That's like saying foids don't find me attractive because of one little pimple on my lower back while my face looks like saint sam entertainment.

That's like saying foids don't find me attractive because of one little pimple on my lower back while my face looks like saint sam entertainment.
You think Chad could get away with having only a single matress on the floor as a bed, inviting foids over? I think alot of foids would hate him if it were a long term relationship.

I take supplements that mimic benzos to sleep even better, it's the best thing about being a NEET really.

Based and snoozepilled.

I take supplements that mimic benzos to sleep even better, it's the best thing about being a NEET really.
Don't you feel drowzy waking up? From those pills.

Don't you feel drowzy waking up? From those pills.
no I feel chill waves throughout my whole body whilst feeling really refreshed, (valerian root, magnesium threonate, GABA, and L theanine) any combination of those will work.

no I feel chill waves throughout my whole body whilst feeling really refreshed, (valerian root, magnesium threonate, GABA, and L theanine) any combination of those will work.
I haven't had a pill or a supplement in 20 years. I could never.

I haven't had a pill or a supplement in 20 years. I could never.
GABA is naturally made and released throughout our bodies and L theanine is commonly found in foods. I suppose you could avoid stimulating subtances and fast for a similar effect upon waking up.

You think Chad could get away with having only a single matress on the floor as a bed, inviting foids over? I think alot of foids would hate him if it were a long term relationship.
I'm just saying there is a million different subhuman traits and life style choices in my case. Focusing on small details makes no sense. If I really wanted to ascend I would have to think outside the box. I'd have to stick to a plan that is completely different than the typical normie bluepill or redpill advice. Even the blackpill advice like plastic surgery, geomaxing and NT-drugs won't be enough. I'd have to go beyond that as well. Focusing on my bedsize would be extremely delusional. The change isn't made by changing every little detail at once, it will have to come from a more fundamental force. Then everything would fall automatically into place.

I just want to sleep forever. Is there really any point in doing anything else. I'm too fucked up physically and mentally to have a future that's not rotting.

Yep I look forward to sleep every night

Last edited:
Yes I feel like this all the time

This is mainly what I do

I would if I could. Loud neighbors so I barely sleep at all