Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else is anxious and has heart racing 24/7 ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im having this since a few months now. Im constantly anxious because i am aware of my subhumanity and i think everyone judges me and my heart almost always races because i know that with every year passing, my looks will slowly but surely fade and the chance of ascension keeps getting lower and lower. I know that i dont have much time and am always nervous and paranoid. At this rate im gonna get a heart attack at 30

Nah it’s just anxiety.

i feel my heart beat suspiciously hard or palpitate a suspicious amount of times some days, istg the fucking jew vaccine is doing me in

Nah, man. It is anxiety. Just chill, man. Don't race your path towards death.

Nah, man. It is anxiety. Just chill, man. Don't race your path towards death.
How am i supposed to chill with all that knowledge ? Also racing to death for me isnt necessarily a bad thing, but i dont wanna go out like this

How am i supposed to chill with all that knowledge ? Also racing to death for me isnt necessarily a bad thing, but i dont wanna go out like this
Accept it. Swallow the blackpill. It is the truth, but it also means that you realize your limitations and what you can do with your life. That's the whitepill.

You are young and supposedly healthy. You are not going to die from a heart attack so young, unless you had or have a previous condition, and it is as easy as going to the cardiologist and taking some tests.

The only time your heart should race is after some intense exercise try not to stress yourself out about things out of your control.