Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else huntERmaxx? Nothing beats the taste of killing something.

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I've been getting into hunting lately, it's a solid cope. Not only do you get a delicious meal that hasn't been touched by Jew chemicals that turn the frogs gay, or filled with oestrogen, nothing beats the taste of killing something, but you also get away from normtards, Chad's, and Stacys. Just you in the quiet of the woods, and your pray you're about to go ER on. Something primal about it. Brings you back to the days where you could club a hoe and take hER back to your cave.

I'd like to learn how to do some farming, fishing, meat drying, and how to get some electricity from a stream or something, and NEETmaxx, Hermitmaxx, soycietyexitmaxx somewhere deep in the woods, far away from anyone, in a nice little cabin one day. Would be pretty awesome. Copium lifefuel daydream though, maybe one day.

I've been getting into hunting lately, it's a solid cope. Not only do you get a delicious meal that hasn't been touched by Jew chemicals that turn the frogs gay, or filled with oestrogen, nothing beats the taste of killing something, but you also get away from normtards, Chad's, and Stacys. Just you in the quiet of the woods, and your pray you're about to go ER on. Something primal about it. Brings you back to the days where you could club a hoe and take hER back to your cave.

I'd like to learn how to do some farming, fishing, meat drying, and how to get some electricity from a stream or something, and NEETmaxx, Hermitmaxx, soycietyexitmaxx somewhere deep in the woods, far away from anyone, in a nice little cabin one day. Would be pretty awesome. Copium lifefuel daydream though, maybe one day.
Yeah same.

E30FFAB8 0417 4474 8499 8F016968DBCB

No; I have nor the strength, patience, money, handiness or discipline to attempt such a thing... :feelsjuice:

It sounds like a worthwhile cope, though. :smonk:

No; I have nor the strength, patience, money, handiness or discipline to attempt such a thing... :feelsjuice:

Don't need strength, use boom boom stick not hands. But all the licensing fees and permits and shit is mega cucked.

I would just live in the woods...

If you wanna really get in touch with the primeval instincts, keep your load out to a minimum and learn to be efficient with quiet kill weapons like crossbows, spears, and large knives, only carrying a handgun as a back up weapon. I've hunted deer and feral pigs with them and do pretty well. Anyone with decent eyesight and a trigger finger can take out a buck or a hog with a mini 14 or AR. Something much more satisfying and visceral about engaging your prey directly and putting a spear tip or knife in it, hearing it squeal, grunt, and basically beg you not to kill them, not understanding their cries are in vein as they slowly succumb to their wounds/blood loss. Truly does awaken something in your blood that makes you remember you descended from men who did this not for sport, but for survival and sustenance.

Hunting isn't possible where I live. The cucked politicians put so many laws that it's just not worth it.

I hunt mosquitoes in my house

I hunt homo sapiens

I'm ok with hunting, but nevertheless kill your prey in humane way

Wish I can bedochinmaxx with the brchs and retchrn to my trchbal hchmelands :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: