Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else here unsure if they WANT to ascend? (genophobia, philophobia etc)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I am not sure whether I'm a genophobe, a philophobe, gynophobe or whatever, but over the years I've grown a distaste and quite some fear for intimacy and sex. I'm not sure when it began but it was at least around the time I discovered hentai (around 11-12). Ever since I find real women disgusting and too uptight. But basically, It kinda frightens me to imagine myself having sex. I don't want to be naked. I don't want to see someone else naked. I don't want to be near someone else, ESPECIALLY when one or both of us are naked. Especially if I have to look at them in the eyes. I also don't want to be seen with girls because the thought of someone else thinking I have a girlfriend terrifies me and I don't even know why.
Anyone here with similar issues?

No, I'm cool with it. I feel like I'm going to leave inceldom behind very soon.

Yes, I am very insecure because I used to be obese. Even after dropping the weight I am permanently mentally scarred and the thought of ascending fills me with dread. If the chance to ascend would appear, I would probably become a volcel. Do you feel the same way?
I also don't want to be seen with girls because the thought of someone else thinking I have a girlfriend terrifies me and I don't even know why.
Dude we're like exactly the same on this issue.
No, I'm cool with it. I feel like I'm going to leave inceldom behind very soon.
:feelsseriously:

I can only ascend with Blowjobs now (if ascension was even still possible) since I also find the irl thought of a naked girl infront of me to be weird. Also I am insecure about a couple of things about me such as a bunch of freckles on my back.

I can only imagine, if I did ascend with a GF, she would think it's weird that I don't want to be intimate with her and might think that I am cheating on her. IDK JFL

If the chance to ascend would appear, I would probably become a volcel. Do you feel the same way?
Yes. I don't know why, but for some reason I instinctively avoid any situations where I'm close to (potentially) ascending. Also every time a girl shares a common interest in me I find a way to make her feel bad about it or make fun of her (eg. I wore a Gojira shirt one time and a girl said it's a cool shirt, but she mispronounced the name so I mocked her. She doesn't even want to talk to me anymore)
Even being a VOLcel would be involuntary for me because my instincts would force me into it.

Last edited:
I have never been close to ascending. I was wrong, we are not the same on this issue. :feelscry:
Neither have I. I meant *potentially*. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I am very insecure because I used to be obese
I used to be quite chubby too. My friend would tell me I have the body of a potato. I am now quite skinny but that's only slightly better

Last edited: