Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else here suppress the urge to use blackpill lingo in RL ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Anyone else here suppress the urge to use blackpill lingo in RL ?

For example when i'm talking with a coworker and he says that he will eat pasta today i have to really hard suppress my urge to say shit like "no pasta for your face".

Also whenever i see s turbomanlet or an ugly dude i think in my head that it's so ovER for him.

I also used "cope" a few times when talking about something with a friend of mine.

Well blackpill lingo eventually becomes mainstream sooner or later, Chad used to be a term only in incel communities in 2014 now it's a compliment
While scrolling through twitter I see plenty of :redpill: and RW people openly using terms like foid

ive had some close calls nearly saying"foid" at work jfl

I used toilets once in school

Almost said foid while talking to a friend

I Say blackpilled stuff IRL, i don't give a fuck

I don't talk to people in real life to begin with, so

Yes because it's unique and makes me special

Just incellingomaxx bro

i sometimes spurt brutal in class, they all laugh at me ofc

"no pasta for your face"
Thats highly autistic JFL
Also whenever i see s turbomanlet or an ugly dude i think in my head that it's so ovER for him.
Yeah sometimes I think its over when I see people or whatever.

Personally I have to stop myself from using the word "foid" alot, its become first nature to to call women foids however I can not fucking do that LOL

I rarely go anywhere but when I do I guess I am constantly thinking of black pill truths, like why that woman is with that guy, etc. As for saying terms out loud I frequently have to stop myself from saying foid lol

I do somewhat but I'll step it up in 2024

Saying it out loud is kinda gross imo

yes

when people ask me 'how are you?'

I always want to reply 'I'm still melting down from a brutal dogpill an hour ago. It's over.'

Last edited: