Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here schizophrenic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=63lHuGMbscU&feature=emb_title

Im a schizophrenic and after watching this video I can confirm this is what my really bad episodes and day to day life was like before I was put in the psych ward and hospitalized. The “theyre out to get you” and “she knows” and shit like that really hits close to home, I would wear sun glasses to hide my eyes so that people wouldnt read my mind.

I posted this here in ID to vent and to also ask if any of you are schizophrenic and what your story is. Personally being incel and being schizophrenic is hell on earth and schizophrenia alone can drive someone to suicide / irrational acts so imagine what inceldom can do.

No, though I have Palinopsia from a Schizophrenia-related gene.

@Proton

I have been diagnosed with psychosis

Took risperidone in the past and now penfluridol

he makes me solve the brain algorithm (AI)

I have been diagnosed with psychosis

Took risperidone in the past and now penfluridol
Whats your experience like with penfluridol?
Also whyd you move on from risperidone if you dont mind me asking?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=134&v=63lHuGMbscU&feature=emb_title

Im a schizophrenic and after watching this video I can confirm this is what my really bad episodes and day to day life was like before I was put in the psych ward and hospitalized. The “theyre out to get you” and “she knows” and shit like that really hits close to home, I would wear sun glasses to hide my eyes so that people wouldnt read my mind.

I posted this here in ID to vent and to also ask if any of you are schizophrenic and what your story is. Personally being incel and being schizophrenic is hell on earth and schizophrenia alone can drive someone to suicide / irrational acts so imagine what inceldom can do.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when i was a teenager and never was medicated for it because i refused to

Whats your experience like with penfluridol?
Also whyd you move on from risperidone if you dont mind me asking?
I stopped taking risp and a few months later I was admitted again. Then they gave me pen which I have to take weekly so they can monitor it. So it's not my decision but the one a psychiatrist at the hospital made, and the mental healthcare institution enforces that decision.

Experience with pen: the full dosis of 20 mg caused restlessness for me. Like restless legs etc. I couldn't sleep because of it and was moving around my room a lot. I now have a dose of 10 mg and it works better

I'm not but I sympathize with schizocels.

I use to think I was schizo but I think I was just going through a psychotic break. I feel bad for you man that shit is hell. Just try to stay out of the psyche wards if you can

yes, i was put into psych ward due to my psychotic episodes but never got diagnosed due to my age. they keep bringing up schizophrenia but won't do shit. i take meds like a good goy

it was hell but fuck it, id rather take meds. though nowadays it's better, i experience psychosis much more rarely