Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here has watched the Ishuzoku Reviewers anime? I highly recommend it.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
It is about a group of friends in a fantasy world that go around whoremaxxing, but these are not your typical whores. These are from different species, love what they do and treat the guys that go to them with the full girlfriend experience and please them to the max.

There are different brothels like the Succubus Tower where you can go and ask for a girl exactly fit for your tastes and you will get her, then she will enthusiastically mount you until you are completely dry. The the Magical City in episode 10 where you can buy a clone of a hot girl for a cheap price to do whatever you want with for 3 days, see my profile picture for reference. There is a lot of sexy scenes, to the point it is soft hentai rather than ecchi, despite being an anime of the season and not a H anime.

Also when the anime was about to air it got a lot of people triggered, see exhibit A:

View: https://twitter.com/queer_queenie/status/1190439769060315136

I think you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
will investigate

It is about a group of friends in a fantasy world that go around whoremaxxing, but these are not your typical whores. These are from different species, love what they do and treat the guys that go to them with the full girlfriend experience and please them to the max.

There are different brothels like the Succubus Tower where you can go and ask for a girl exactly fit for your tastes and you will get her, then she will enthusiastically mount you until you are completely dry. The the Magical City in episode 10 where you can buy a clone of a hot girl for a cheap price to do whatever you want with for 3 days, see my profile picture for reference. There is a lot of sexy scenes, to the point it is soft hentai rather than ecchi, despite being an anime of the season and not a H anime.

Also when the anime was about to air it got a lot of people triggered, see exhibit A:

View: https://twitter.com/queer_queenie/status/1190439769060315136

I think you will enjoy it.

Gay faggot shit

You liked it?
i watched six episodes last night. it was pretty funny but i'm wondering if it would be better as full-blown hentai

At least Link finally got laid.

i watched six episodes last night. it was pretty funny but i'm wondering if it would be better as full-blown hentai

It is possible it would, at least if they kept the plot. Would you try your luck in the Lilim's Cage?