Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else here a voicecel?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I have a terrible voice, honestly its so bad people sometimes have a hard time taking me seriously. I've been told by numerous people I sound like Kermit the fucking frog. Its honestly over if you have an ugly sounding voice. Even the most attractive people can be turned into a complete joke if their voice is awful.

mine is really bad sounding, even for a mulatto.

extremely deep and hoarse to the point i can't even speak sometimes and have to yell and then people are like "are you mad?"

have to repeat myself 40 fucking times. i wish my voice was different but better deep than high i guess.

I'm a voicechad as far as I can tell. When I catfished girls and talked to them on the phone, they'd always remark on how my voice is nice and they'd want to talk on the phone for hours.

I'd give you my vocal cords if I could, they aren't doing shit for me.

theres a surgery for that. they can inject fat into your vocal cords to make your voice deeper. It was first pioneered for transgender FtMs. I have heard of 2 surgeons in Beverly Hills and Thailand that do it.

The only "compliment" I've ever got for my voice was that it was "Unique" which is just code for "weird". :feelsrope: I'd kill to be a voiceChad please trade with me.
theres a surgery for that. they can inject fat into your vocal cords to make your voice deeper. It was first pioneered for transgender FtMs. I have heard of 2 surgeons in Beverly Hills and Thailand that do it.

Huh I never knew this was possible. That being said ny voice is more weird than a bad pitch (Its around average though a little higher. Not enough to get surgery though). It's too nasally and I sound like kermit the frog.

Im not sure about my voice, I think its alright.

i hate my nasally numale voice so much. I'm a baritone but instead of sounding robust I just sound like a twink nerd it fucking sucks

i dont have a deep or high pitched voice. my lack of talking in daily life affects it by making me sound a bit clogged up and i always have to clear my throat before talking because i never talk and shit builds up in my throat.

My voice is pretty bad

My voice is so deep and raspy that it's gross to femoids

I hate hearing my voice over microphone it sounds so pathetic.

my voice is all over the place, sometimes it sounds alright (when I'm alone usually) but when I need to speak to a foid it suddenly disappears of course

Talk louder....practice in mic im serial :lul:
quality advice
tumblr_opa8edNM7215453tydz8to1_500.gif

quality advice
tumblr_opa8edNM7215453tydz8to1_500.gif

It's weird listening to your own voice in the mic. I have a wide range of voices, and would love to do voice acting for games and movies. I feel for those who truly were cucked by genetics or puberty.

squeaky fucking bastard and terrible accent.

extremely deep and hoarse to the point i can't even speak sometimes and have to yell and then people are like "are you mad?"

have to repeat myself 40 fucking times. i wish my voice was different but better deep than high i guess.
Is this you?

use bottom of throat to talk

I have a terrible voice, honestly its so bad people sometimes have a hard time taking me seriously. I've been told by numerous people I sound like Kermit the fucking frog. Its honestly over if you have an ugly sounding voice. Even the most attractive people can be turned into a complete joke if their voice is awful.
Could you let us hear your voice, please? I'm sure it doesn't sound that bad! :) Or Kermit the Frog.

Jordan Peterson sound like a kermit to my niqa

my voice is all over the place, sometimes it sounds alright (when I'm alone usually) but when I need to speak to a foid it suddenly disappears of course
Same, its sounds alright when I talk to myself, but when I talk in front of anybody else it just sounds really awkward and weird.

I don't like my voice but other users here apparently liked it so it can't be that bad

The way your voice works is linked with your inhibition.
Doesn't matter having a deep voice if you talk like a little girl.

Yes, mine sounds horrible. Whenever I used to have to make a film project for school, other people would have to edit it and I would never be there to watch it when we presented it because I hated my voice that much

I slur my words a lot. I have trouble being understood.

just run Jordon Peterson game bro

when someone asks me to repeat every single sentence I usually do it back to piss them off even though I understood them

I feel like alot of people do this on purpose to feel superior to one another

My voice is pretty ogre. I sound like a low caste Indian tranny a hijra.

Mine isn't that deep, I guess it sounds beta. Also my accent is off too apparently and I don't sound like where I come from despite living here my whole life!

Mines too deep. I come off as mumbling all the time or at least that's what I've been told.

Could you let us hear your voice, please? I'm sure it doesn't sound that bad! :) Or Kermit the Frog.

I would but the thought of someone hearing my voice makes me cringe. I legit get made fun of for it a lot so I know my voice is shit.

When I record my voice it’s suicide fuel

My voice is alright but people have told me I sound very southern. I’ve always thought southern accents on girls were fucking gross but not sure what girls think about it on a guy.

I would but the thought of someone hearing my voice makes me cringe. I legit get made fun of for it a lot so I know my voice is shit.
Can you PM me your voice, please? I think Kermit sounds cute lol. And ain't even kidding. It mustn't be that bad.

People have mistaken me for a girl based on my voice. Combined with my face and physique I'd probably make a convincing ugly girl rather than an obvious cross-dresser.

My voice sounds awful. It's not as deep as I wanted and I sound the same as I did as a teenager. Plus it doesn't help that my Vietnamese accent screws up my pronunciation of words all the time.

Yeah, you do sound a bit like Kermit. Other than that your voice is alright.

It can't be alright if my voice sounds like kermit the frog its over for me :feelsree::feelsrope:

My voice is pretty weak and I tend to stutter due to zero social interactions basically