Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here a late bloomer in almost every milestone of life?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
-started puberty at 14, average is 12

-went to first party and first tried at alcohol at 20, average is 16

-stopped growing at 21, average is 18

-got first part time job at 22, average is 16

-got first real job at 24, average is 22 (for people who finished undergrad within 4 years), average is lower for non-college people

the only thing I wasn't behind in was finishing my undergrad education, which I got done in perfect 4 years, most people have to stay an extra semester or more

Mogs me
never been to a party in my life

Mogs me
never been to a party in my life

if I never transferred to that residential college, I would've never attended a party in my life

most people have to stay an extra semester or more
Lazy-ass white people who spend the majority of their time partying and having orgies will always have to spend an extra semester or even an extra year. Being able to studymax is pretty much the only advantage we have over normies as ricecels.

Lazy-ass white people who spend the majority of their time partying and having orgies will always have to spend an extra semester or even an extra year. Being able to studymax is pretty much the only advantage we have over normies as ricecels.

there's also a lot of ethnics that have to work while they attend a city university, and they take like 6 years to graduate

there's also a lot of ethnics that have to work while they attend a city university, and they take like 6 years to graduate
Fair, I completely forgot about ethnics who grew up in the states and have a shitty financial situation. Still, they have to take more time to graduate not because they are having the time of their life, unlike white chads and normies.

Learned bicycle at 12 . Many learn it as early as 7

Learned bike at 21. The average 15 yo can ride that.

Had my first drink, went to a club for first time in mid 20s.

Got first job at 25.

Don't know how to drive yet.

-went to first party and first tried at alcohol at 20, average is 16

-stopped growing at 21, average is 18
Mogs me. Never tried alchohol, never went to a party.
Actually, I went to my prom because i was forced to. Left around 3-4 hours in. I would have left earlier but my parents refused to pick me up before i threatened to leave by myself

Learned bicycle at 12 . Many learn it as early as 7

Learned bike at 21. The average 15 yo can ride that.

Had my first drink, went to a club for first time in mid 20s.

Got first job at 25.

Don't know how to drive yet.

I started driving at 22, average is 17
Mogs me. Never tried alchohol, never went to a party.
Actually, I went to my prom because i was forced to. Left around 3-4 hours in. I would have left earlier but my parents refused to pick me up before i threatened to leave by myself

I skipped prom in high school since I was too low status

How about just never reaching many of those milestones? Milestones are waypoints on the road of life for normies which is mapped out for them ahead of time. As incels we should instead call them scraps.

i was an early bloomer to puberty when i hit it at 11 (maybe almost 11) and had tons of pubic hair and a couple mustache whiskers, the younger kids (i was in 5th grade) made fun of me for it and it caused me body image issues. i started cussing in the last few months of 5th grade, people don't start cussing until 6th. i also knew what sex was in the start of 5th grade (maybe the summer prior even). i began jerking off at age 7 (and had many kinks/sexual fantasies at that age). i played doctor as a little kid a few times. i also first ejacualted when i was 12 maybe even 11 almost 12. i was ahead of my peers. then because i have autism, instead of being just like my peers in elementary school (which some autistic kids experience in elementary school), the gap between my peers and i appeared. i wasn't behind much in middle school but in HS I was.

first time drunk: 23 (a few months before turning 24). i was at a nightlife bar. A month before turning 24, i went to my first house party. before that, the last party i went to was when i was 13 in 7th grade. i first had a sip of alcohol at 14 right after 8th grade in the summer. i didn't drink an entire drink of alcohol until i was 21/22. it took time for me to get used to the taste. i remember trying to drink a little alcohol when i was in 10th grade at 16 but i didn't get drink an entire glass, but i took some wine from my parent's fridge and tried a little but didn't finish it. then i eventually found out it was cooking wine.

first job? lol i never had a fuckin job. i once had a pseudo-part time job in high school in 11th grade and maybe 12th. i didn't get paid. i worked in the school getting a 30 minute break from a class occassionally by making coffee for staff members. this summer i was trying to get a summer job. i tried CVS but they only had a night shift past midnight available. i tried domino's and got to experience training for a day or two by learning how to do the job but they couldn't have any available jobs for me or room for me.

i haven't eveen kissed yet let alone a first relationship or virginity loss.

i didn't live on my own until a month away from turning 24 when i moved to uni.

didn't get a license until age 23 and i never learned how to cook yet.

i'm at the level of a 16 year old but when it comes to dating/sex, i'm 12

I started puberty at 15-16
I started drinking alcohol, driving a car, and working a job all in my early 20s
I'm 28 now and many of my former classmates who are my age are now getting married and having kids
Meanwhile I rot alone as an unemployed alcoholic
I hate this fucked up world

How about just never reaching many of those milestones? Milestones are waypoints on the road of life for normies which is mapped out for them ahead of time. As incels we should instead call them scraps.
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back