Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have schizophrenia? Or in general mentalillnesscel

• Thread starter accelERationist
  • Start date
accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I know a lot of people like to meme about schizos but I am a legitimate diagnosed schizo. Anyone else here? We can share feels and war stories, stories about getting involuntarily treated.

Other mentalillnesscels also welcome.

I guess I'll start. The first psychosis I ever had, I thought cops had installed a machine in my body that tortured me with electric shocks and twisted my bones. I got locked up when I complained about it to a doctor. Was in involuntary treatment for month and a half. I also had inflamed leg, but I thought some satellite was sending torture rays to my leg so nurses didnt take me seriously. I just limped around then and thought I was being tortured from space.

Also got to know some other patients, one older guy was in maniac phase and thought he wins the lottery every day and is the king of the Earth.

That's the start I guess. I can give details if someone cares

Im the god of mental illness, What ya wanna know

ADHD, BDD,MDD,AUTISM,ANX,DEP,AGFOB,UGLY

And i live with this EACH DAY!
Sounds like I might have BDD, I have depersonalization and derealization often, I feel like I am a robot directed from afar, or live in simulation, all my actions feel automated and involuntary.

I have also been diagnosed with BPD, but its kinda embarrassing. foid disease p much

Sounds like I might have BDD, I have depersonalization and derealization often, I feel like I am a robot directed from afar, or live in simulation, all my actions feel automated and involuntary.
Same, I cant stop thinking of my flaws and deformities which i was bullied for years

Bipolar ( probably.. still not sure. )

Ive been diagnosed with Avoidant personality disorder. Sorry to hear you are putting up with schizophrenia. are you medicated now?

Ive been diagnosed with Avoidant personality disorder. Sorry to hear you are putting up with schizophrenia. are you medicated now?
Yes, I have anti-psychotic injection (paliperidone) and eat a ton of olanzapine. My psychoses arent so bad anymore, I still get hallucinations and delusions but I wont start fighting people over imagined assassination plots against me. Also my libido is totally nuked, but I feel its a good thing, not like any non-mod is getting pussy here :feelskek:

Probably undiagnosed autism

i am autistic

Diagnosed autism but idc much about it

Yes I’m retarded people have to repeating things to me 3 or 4 times. And when I’m in public I just stand there
Same. Literally two hours ago some foid nurses made me take a test to see if I'm retarded and I couldnt remember what month it is. JFL

i don't have mental illnesses
i am just ugly

i don't have mental illnesses
i am just ugly
I'm both, I'm morbidly obese, the antipsychotics make me hungry 247, I could sit all day in all you can eat buffet (which is a pretty good cope).

Yes, I have anti-psychotic injection (paliperidone) and eat a ton of olanzapine. My psychoses arent so bad anymore, I still get hallucinations and delusions but I wont start fighting people over imagined assassination plots against me. Also my libido is totally nuked, but I feel its a good thing, not like any non-mod is getting pussy here :feelskek:
Could you list some of the side effects that you have struggled with since getting on this combination? does olanzapine require you to do periodic blood tests?

Could you list some of the side effects that you have struggled with since getting on this combination? does olanzapine require you to do periodic blood tests?
-no libido
-always hungry
-though deceleration (feels like my iq has been halved)
And yes I have to go blood tests regularly, although Im not sure why.

-no libido
-always hungry
-though deceleration (feels like my iq has been halved)
And yes I have to go blood tests regularly, although Im not sure why.
they're tracking your neutrophil count(white blood cells) since olanzapine and other atypical antipsychotics can reduce their levels and compromise your immune system. this is why a routine check is done to make sure they stay at an acceptable level(this can mainly happen during the first 6 months of use, but doctors dont take risks and keep checking as long as you're on the medication).

have you had any constipation issues? do you stay well hydrated?

they're tracking your neutrophil count(white blood cells) since olanzapine and other atypical antipsychotics can reduce their levels and compromise your immune system. this is why a routine check is done to make sure they stay at an acceptable level(this can mainly happen during the first 6 months of use, but doctors dont take risks and keep checking as long as you're on the medication).

have you had any constipation issues? do you stay well hydrated?
Nah, but like half of the people in the institution eat medication for constipation. When i was in mental hospital it was the same thing, and my bunk mate farted all the time, one time he entered the room and ripped ass loud af. Fartmogged me

kek. well im glad you're doing somewhat okay, as far as schizophrenia goes. Don't know what to say about libido loss though: could be a blessing in disguise, ngl.

kek. well im glad you're doing somewhat okay, as far as schizophrenia goes. Don't know what to say about libido loss though: could be a blessing in disguise, ngl.
That's how I view it.

And what else? I have ton of psychosis stories. Once I terrymaxxed and thought God was giving me directions and I consumed christian literature for days without sleeping and sent my name and address to people I met online and told them to come and fight me, I was sure I'd triumph with God's backing.

Having a lucid moment is sad or funny, its all about how you're oriented. I do not fail to see the humor in thinking cops installed a machine in me, but sometimes when you have thought your neighbors are in on a assassination plot against you and you realize youve wasted a month following neighbors every moves you can just think like "fuck..."

Yeah, that shit can be pure hell, derailing your life into chasing imaginary bullshit. problem is that often its impossible to tell in the moment. :feelsmage:

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic.
I’m on medication and go to a psychiatrist and a therapist.
I’m on disability, which is the one good thing about being schizophrenic. I don’t have to work.
“They” say that I have too much paranoia.
But, I disagree.
I have had people out to kill me for many years now. So long, I can barely remember a time I felt safe.
They say that I am delusional. But I’m not.
I am quite clear minded and perfectly sane.
But I don’t argue too much with the mental health workers. I am just happy to get free money and healthcare.
I just had surgery a few weeks ago. Guess how much I paid? Zero.
I get just over $900 usd a month to play video games and listen to music all day.

OCD and maybe autism too

I'm not diagnosed but I have schizophrenia. I might have mild OCD as well, but I'm not too sure.

Severe bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder (both consistently diagnosed), terminal social anxiety, and to some extent BPD.

My foid psychiatrist also thinks I have ASPD because I like to lash out at foids and used to abuse my dog (in videogame).

I think I may have Aspergers although the only symptoms I have are low empathy and aggression. Apparently I never used to talk as a child too. I don't want a diagnosis because I don't want that shit on my record.

diagnosed bipolar, it's a death sentence if anyone finds out in this society we live in

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic.
I’m on medication and go to a psychiatrist and a therapist.
I’m on disability, which is the one good thing about being schizophrenic. I don’t have to work.
“They” say that I have too much paranoia.
But, I disagree.
I have had people out to kill me for many years now. So long, I can barely remember a time I felt safe.
They say that I am delusional. But I’m not.
I am quite clear minded and perfectly sane.
But I don’t argue too much with the mental health workers. I am just happy to get free money and healthcare.
I just had surgery a few weeks ago. Guess how much I paid? Zero.
I get just over $900 usd a month to play video games and listen to music all day.
Did you ever have like "pre-schizo" signs? There's some smart word for it I can't remember. For some reason as long as I can remember I thought random people wanted to kill me, way before my first psychosis. I also sometimes heard voices, now I hear them all the time. But when I am doing well, the voices just comment on random things, when I'm not doing well they accuse me of committing crimes and insult me.

Sometimes I wonder if me doing drugs is what finally drove me into full blown insanity. I do have schizophrenic relatives tho, my great aunt also had schizophrenia and kicked out her husband because she thought he was a government agent.

If I sleep poorly I see hallucinations of spiders or snakes crawling from under my radiator and I start seeing shadow people.

/schizopost

Depression, BDD and possibly a personality disorder if you consider it mental illness

I'm not diagnosed but I'm surely mentally broken

I'm unironically one of the sanest users here.

I didn't help my mother carry the groceries inside and I was admitted to a hospital because of her paroxysmal fit of rancor.
What the hell, you can't just drop a line like that and not elaborate. At least I was always hospitalized for a good reason, as I can say with the benefit of hindsight.

im sadly schizo too... :feelsrope: