Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have incel tier luck too?

MidnightMetro

MidnightMetro

Banned
-
Not only did I get bad luck by being born a 5'6" ethnic, I seem to consistently have the worst luck on this planet as well.

Went to bed early for this exam in the morning, but knocked my phone off my bed while I was sleeping so I didn't even hear the alarm. It completely defeated the purpose of me going to bed early so now I'm probably going to fail the course too JFL. I accounted for every possibility except the possibility of me tossing and turning like a fucking animal. There's no way she will let me make it up.

Any other badluckcels?

Yes. Seems to have lessened somewhat in my later years but as a child and teen misfortune was my steady and unrelenting companion.

Not only did I get bad luck by being born a 5'6" ethnic, I seem to consistently have the worst luck on this planet as well.

Went to bed early for this exam in the morning, but knocked my phone off my bed while I was sleeping so I didn't even hear the alarm. It completely defeated the purpose of me going to bed early so now I'm probably going to fail the course too JFL. I accounted for every possibility except the possibility of me tossing and turning like a fucking animal. There's no way she will let me make it up.

Any other badluckcels?

Yes bad luck/fortune is always lurking in the corner for me. For some strange reason, i have this deep inner feeling that the worst is yet to come. Oh well, if things go too bad, id just rope and go in peace. Having that option in the background is always comforting.

Oh yes my life is nothing but a pile of unfortunate events

Any other badluckcels?
What a statistically improbable course of events. It's as if the universe is aligning against you.

Well, at least you guys have never had to deal with a misfortune cookie:

Th