Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone else have a widely varying appearance?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
for some reason i either look like a 2/10 blackops2cel-tier freak or a 5-6/10 slightly odd-looking normalfag. it depends on the time of day i think. also i've been getting less ugly as i've been getting older. have any of you guys experienced something similar?

I think someone is coping. You're either ugly or not.

FUCKING G(R- RAY WHITTAKER INBREED DERANGED SICK PERSON AKA @Dregster FROM ARKANSAS) AY FUCKING SHIT TIER THREAD YOU ARE ALL DOG BARKING ABOUT WATER BEING WET AND NIGGERS BEING SLAVES GROSS STINKY LAZY SUBHUMANS AND USELESS PIECES OF STINKY BLACK SHIT COME ONE BUDDY BOYOS YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT (IN VIDEO GAME)
take meds goyim scum pig

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: MY STREET THERAPY FOR INCELDOM CONSIST OF ILLEGAL HOOCH SPEED XANAX GLASS AND OXY I AIN´T NO FUCKING GOYIM BECAUSE @faded IS PROVING ME MOSSAD SUPPORT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DERANGED FILTHY HOG OR I WILL HAVE TO COVER MY ANCESTORS KNIFE WITH ZAMZAM WATER AND MAKE YOUR FILTHY SUBHUMAN GROSS SNOUT BEHEADED (IN VIDEO GAME)
Take your fucking meds :lul:

for some reason i either look like a 2/10 blackops2cel-tier freak or a 5-6/10 slightly odd-looking normalfag. it depends on the time of day i think. also i've been getting less ugly as i've been getting older. have any of you guys experienced something similar?
On school days I look like a solid 2/10, during weekends when I look 4/10

i haven´t beeen sleping for over 5 days 11g of speed consumed 18mg of 2mg r039 yellow xanax bars and 5 l of vodka fuck off (in video game)
Surprised you aren’t dead yet :lul:

I think someone is coping. You're either ugly or not.

Stylemaxxing is a thing. Just look at what toilets do, this is exactly what men should be doing. Many Chad's are already makeupmaxxing to get an edge over other Chad's, you can "cheat your genetics" and get rid of minor imperfections.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2no5B2L_WOs?feature=share

Male SMV is exponential, that means that any minor point you can rise gives you access to a large percentage of toilets. This is why Chad's completely dominate.

You might simply look better styled or took a tactical shower to make yourself look better.

Have fun in prison :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
IF DRUGS WEREN´T EXISTING I WON´T STAND THE PRESSURE AND STAB FEW NORMIES AND GOT DETAINED BY COPS. DUE TO DRUGS I AM MOVING FORWARD AND PLANING BRUTAL HARDCORE UTOYA STYLE ASSAULTS (IN VIDEO GAME)