Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a weird voice ?

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
I recorded my own voice a little while ago and can't stand listening to it. My voice is high pitched, nasally, and sounds so wierd.

Is it possible to change your voice after puberty

I Used to think the same but after taklking to women on snap and skype as chad, all told me i have a sexy shy voice.

so cool

Sometimes people tell me I have a nice voice. This is why talking on the phone > real-life conversation for me. *-isms everywhere.

voicecel checking in

Yeah I can't stand my voice, my pronunciation of certain letters etc.
Also, I detest the way Belgians speak French so I try to speak with a French accent but probably fail and sound like a fool (or pretentious)

was bullied because of my voice. I then did daily voice exercises to make my voice sound deeper.

I speak with a super Mexican accent. Almost like a Speedy Gonzalez character.

It makes me really self conscious that I never join discords when asked to while playing vidya

mine is an earsore. i sound fucking awful and inconsistent. on my BEST days, i sound like a 13 yr old kid. fucking tragic.

I think mine sounds good but I hate the sound of my voice

TheVman said:
I Used to think the same but after taklking to women on snap and skype as chad, all told me i have a sexy shy voice.

so cool

Hate to brake it to you but that's probably the halo effect.

VLÖ said:
TheVman said:
so cool
Hate to brake it to you but that's probably the halo effect.
I know. that's my point. my voice is irrelvant and fine

my voice is literally deep as fuuuuck, very monotone, and i stutter a lot

i can't even talk to people if i try, they're always like "what" "excuse me" "what"

Weirdcel said:

It makes me really self conscious that I never join discords when asked to while playing vidya

Same, my spanish accent is humilliating. I never voicechat. Also, as the nerd i am, i have a pathetic nerdy voice.

Weirdcel said:

Same, my spanish accent is humilliating. I never voicechat. Also, as the nerd i am, i have a pathetic nerdy voice.

Mine fluctuates oddly.

Disgusting Australian accent. Sounds horrible when I listen to recordings