Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im not autistic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was never made fun of because of my voice. In real life, my voice is normal, its not too masculine and not too feminine. People have made fun of my hair and my clothing, but never my voice. In my videos, my voice sounds like a little child, and people in the comments say I sound autistic. My voice is differnt in real life, its not a cope, its just a honest statement. If my voice actaully sounded like in the videos, others would pick on me in reali life, it hasnt happened before. For some odd reason, devices alter my voice. Although im an incel, I keep it a secret from my family, co-workers, aquitaiances, etc. People outside of the internet view me a regular person. I dont stand out of the crowd because im plain looking. Im like an ant living among millions of other ants, ofc i dont stand out.View attachment IMG_0342.webp

Last edited:
You post videos? Send one

I was never made fun of because of my voice. In real life, my voice is normal, its not too masculine and not too feminine. People have made fun of my hair and my clothing, but never my voice. In my videos, my voice sounds like a little child, and people in the comments say I sound autistic. My voice is differnt in real life, its not a cope, its just a honest statement. If my voice actaully sounded like in the videos, others would pick on me in reali life, it hasnt happened before. For some odd reason, devices alter my voice. Although im an incel, I keep it a secret from my family, co-workers, aquitaiances, etc. People outside of the internet view me a regular person. I dont stand out of the crowd because im plain looking. Im like an ant living among millions of other ants, ofc i dont stand out.View attachment 1104484

View: https://voca.ro/1jO5EBBTZoP7

That's good to not be looked at suspiciously.

I’m not reading all that because if you’re on here, you’re more than likely autistic.

I'm not autistic either