Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else going to rope before 30?

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
It all feels so pointless. I've been drinking nonstop tonight, sitting in a dark room alone while my roommate is out getting laid. If I had a gun, I think I would pull the trigger right about now. Unfortunately I don't (or fortunately, based on your outlook).

It all seems so pointless, so hopeless....I've given up long ago. I haven't been touched (not even hugged) by another human since 2017. Though for some naive reason I cling to the idea of ascending, giving me a vain sense of hope. If my life remains this way by 30, I will most certainly end it.

How are you feeling tonight? How are you coping? :feelsbadman:

Screen Shot 2021 08 25 at 112027 PM

I'm past 30 and will never rope.

I want to end it since 3rd grade. some one should give me medal for surviving so long.

I got the gun, just not the balls yet. I want to move out and find a quiet place to ldar without being discovered poked and prodded by feds and jewish pedophilic coroners. I just want to let nature take back the absorbent abomination that ruined the world by letting the earth take me, not the government.

That's three years away for me. Still hope, right?
:lul::lul::lul:

Though for some naive reason I cling to the idea of ascending, giving me a vain sense of hope.
so i'm still around about here, jaw injection next month and finasteride arriving in few days, if those things dont transform my life i would still like to think no rope because jesus but difficult to say how i will feel at this early stage

I don't see the point of living a long life as a cel

I want to say definitely. But more realistically I’ll want to every single day but survival instinct and or pain avoidance instincts will cuck me

nope I will ascend and if not my sexdrive will be so low that I wont care anymore
and then I can get some cats

too late, I'm past (passed?) 30 :feelsthink:

I can't see myself making it to 30

I got the gun, just not the balls yet. I want to move out and find a quiet place to ldar without being discovered poked and prodded by feds and jewish pedophilic coroners. I just want to let nature take back the absorbent abomination that ruined the world by letting the earth take me, not the government.
Sadly if you live in western countries every human death is eventually investigated by the government. Just thirdworldmaxx if you'll sui and don't want to be discovered after tbh @SlayerSlayer

30 is a pretty good cut off age I suppose. If you can’t resolve inceldom by that age then suicide seems like a fair enough decision unless you have some god tier copes that can completely alleviate the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back