Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else getting lazier each year?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
★★
Things we used to be meticulous about as children no longer matter as adults, and now that we fend off for ourselves, we don't bother. It's not like it matters.

Things we used to be meticulous about as children no longer matter as adults, and now that we fend off for ourselves, we don't bother. It's not like it matters.
nah. i have been recording a lot and doing things for people.

im too lazy to even write AI prompts

its not about being lazy but getting weaker as you age. you lose concentration, the games you play the accuracy gets worse and the bones become brittle, eyesight and memory gets shorter.

Yeah I just want to watch youtube all day and rot.

its not about being lazy but getting weaker as you age. you lose concentration, the games you play the accuracy gets worse and the bones become brittle, eyesight and memory gets shorter.
Brutal. The agepill always comes to collect.

Every year ? For me it’s everyday

no point to be productive as a social outcast sub5

I wouldn't say lazier, but definitely more depressed and thus less productive

Yes I am. When I was in my late teens I was always cleaning. Room was always cleaned, clothes were always clean. Nowadays I couldn't give a shit. The only thing I'm motivated to do is get my coffee in the morning and run and after that I could care less about anything else. That is what working years at a job you hate does to you

I don't think it's that we're getting more lazy, but I think it's we're losing purpose. There's no point to working hard if we can't have relationships. Our brains are wired to have a partner and children. When we can't do that specific thing, there's no purpose for our existence.

im getting dumber every year