Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else get the recurring urge to spit on women in public?

DayofRetribution

DayofRetribution

Greycel
I feel the same way looking at dirty homeless people as I do when I look at them.I look at femoids walking past and can't help but show a look of utter disgust on my face. One girl has even complained about it on the spot on the phone. Sometimes I will leer at them on public transport just to make them feel uncomfortable, the same way I would leer down at my dog when it has done something it wasn't supposed to.
My guess is that most of this community only longs for female companionship understandably, but does anyone else here find it more and more difficult as the years progress to contain your hatred and disgust of femoids when in their presence? To the point where being in close proximity to them evicts the same neurological response as being in close proximity to a rat scurrying across the floor?

I’ve spat on this loud mouthed arrogant Latina whore previously. May last year. Her expression when it was done was priceless.

No not really

I believe in treating people how they treat you. Because of people like you, they think we are a bunch of misogynists.

If she acts like a bitch.

Another cucktears user baiting for mysagunest replies? No, never had this feeling.

you are weird to have that feeling, you should feel bad for making this thread

I practice my mma moves on every foid I walk past in my head.
Sometimes I stare for too long and pseudo act out hitting them.
I imagine hitting them with a superman elbow than following it up on the ground.it's a really good cope tbh.

I practice my mma moves on every foid I walk past in my head.
Sometimes I stare for too long and pseudo act out hitting them.
I imagine hitting them with a superman elbow than following it up on the ground.it's a really good cope tbh.

giphy.gif

spit no punch yes

No but I do have the urge to make them trip and then get on top of them

Prefer to throw a turd at them or throw a bottle of piss

Just when they give you that look of "you ain't shit"