Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else get massive boogers in their nose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Everyday I'm having to pick out tons of these things because they obstruct my nasal passages. They're super dry and I have to practically pry them off of the inside of my nose. I already have narrow nasal passages, I don't need any more obstructions.

I used to. Strangely not recently.

Everyday I'm having to pick out tons of these things because they obstruct my nasal passages. They're super dry and I have to practically pry them off of the inside of my nose. I already have narrow nasal passages, I don't need any more obstructions.
Just wudu your nose theory

Yeah, but they are quite moist most of the time which makes it easy to get rid of.

Wtf you sniff them ? Weirdo.

:lul:
But he has a problem if I fart. Sometimes he'll try to burp in my face, so I'll blow it back in his and he'll get all grossed out (he's autistic btw, like actually autistic, unlike the majority of the copers on this forum).

obligatory this is why you're incel post

obligatory this is why you're incel post
It's not wrong. Boogers are a sign of allergies, as well as nasal obstruction, which causes mouthbreathing and facial deformities.

I remove them when they bother

I get them and it feels pretty good removing the huge ones

Not massive boogers (in size) but a shitton of them
I suffer from having stuffy nose almost daily and it sucks

I blow them into a tissue and then throw it away

Not massive boogers (in size) but a shitton of them
I suffer from having stuffy nose almost daily and it sucks
The worst are the dry ones that you have to literally pry out of your nose, which causes bleeding, scab formation, and the cycle continues.

The worst are the dry ones that you have to literally pry out of your nose, which causes bleeding, scab formation, and the cycle continues.
I can relate

They are good for throwing at foids cars while sitting in traffic.

They are good for throwing at foids cars while sitting in traffic.
Good idea. Unfortunately, there's no more traffic due to CoronaChan.

Do you fap a lot? I recently read that cooming reduces your acetylcholine levels, same with stress and anxiety.

The doc in the hospital also told me it can be a long term effect of chronic untreated allergies.

Last edited: