Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else get hung up on a single girl then forget about her in a week?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm unfortunately like this.

The moment a female talks to me i get insanely attached to her and can only think about her for the whole week then i forget all about her as if she never existed, like what the fuck even is this? can this even be called onetis syndrome?!?? :lul: this is a prime truecel trait imo, being so depraved of females that you get fucking crazy about every small interactions and overthink it to hell.

I have this too and I conseder it a good thing. No oneitis shit, just me wanting to fuck a girl and then forgetting about her

This happens to me sometimes when I go to the dentist and the hygienist is pretty. It goes away when I look up her Facebook and inevitably see her pictures with Chad bf

Yep. Makes me want to rope. There's nothing I can do to avoid it, either

Brootal, to bad for me I never leave the house in lockdown, and don't even talk to women/men outside my house anymore.
It's over.

I've hung girls from trees in my forest as a warning for other trespassers.

But get hung up on one? Nah

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

this is a prime truecel trait imo, being so depraved of females that you get fucking crazy about every small interactions and overthink it to hell.
Everytime I interact with a semi attractive girl, I imagine fucking her even if its just for a moment, jfl at this existence :lul: :feelsrope:

No. The more blackpilled I have become, the more detached from other people have I become, including females.

2-3 days at best

This happens to me sometimes when I go to the dentist and the hygienist is pretty. It goes away when I look up her Facebook and inevitably see her pictures with Chad bf

LMao holy fuck are you me

My hygienist is a total qt3.14 too

No. I get hung up on a girl for months or years.