Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else get extremely anxious and stressed out by Christmas music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have so many bad memories with the Holiday season / Christmas, that whenever I hear Christmas music on the radio I put on another station or put in some headphones or turn off the radio completely. It makes me stressed out.

What have you come to associate with Christmas music?

I just think “Not this shit again”

What have you come to associate with Christmas music?

bad grades due to procrastination from depression and demotivation, and a result of it beatings. I was also stabbed in the face around this season, and my chest was burned. Body slammed during this season too.

bad grades due to procrastination from depression and demotivation, and a result of it beatings. I was also stabbed in the face around this season, and my chest was burned. Body slammed during this season too.

What country-ass country do you come from?

Loved it when I was younger and blue pilled. Now they are the sounds of despair and dread.

Before I discovered the blackpill no but now that I am blackpilled, yes.

FUCK JESUS!

FUCK THIS chriSTAIN AND jew Hollyday!

did you know the holly plant is poisonous?

It’s the opposite for me, the holidays are the only time I actually feel a slight bit of happiness.

Dam

no, it reminds of me of the good days when I would get days off from school for snow days and get to play runscape and drink hot chocolate and get free shit

Idc at all about christmas tbh. Just another retarded and pointless festivity

no, it reminds of me of the good days when I would get days off from school for snow days and get to play runscape and drink hot chocolate and get free shit

I used to like it up until I was 10. I like the days off cuz I get to sleep but everything seems to go wrong for me no matter what

I love it. Cheers me up.

Any music with happy emotions triggers me ngl