Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fucking love bass?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I love when bass is so loud everythings shaking your eardrums feel weird. I saved up and squeezed 2 15s in the cab of my pickup. Its so fun cruising with it turned up all the way and everyone hears

You deserve to die, OP. That's annoying.

Heh. It can be fun.

Yeah, it’s pretty calming.

Yes man. sometimes me and my friends use his bass in the neighborhood.

No bro.
It can make your heart lose its' rythm. Aka alter your heart rate.

Nah I hate it. It reminds me of my bassy voice

ofc stupid me gets the wrong idea when reading the title.
Thought u meant this OP

I love it. Its a shame the bass is low in rock music. One of the things i love about live music is that you can actually hear the bass. I want to get one and start playing

I love it. Its a shame the bass is low in rock music. One of the things i love about live music is that you can actually hear the bass. I want to get one and start playing
Try beyond creation(its a tech death band btw) You can clearly hear the bass

Try beyond creation(its a tech death band btw) You can clearly hear the bass
Will do. I love how in that genre, the bassline doesnt blindly follow the guitar parts

I love when bass is so loud everythings shaking your eardrums feel weird
ugh a foid across the road from me is hot as hell but I fucknig hate her because she's like you and cranks up the bass on her car as she drives away and wakes me up, it reverberates throgh her windows through air through my windows ... BANG - BANG BANG BANG

you people are cancer

ugh a foid across the road from me is hot as hell but I fucknig hate her because she's like you and cranks up the bass on her car as she drives away and wakes me up, it reverberates throgh her windows through air through my windows ... BANG - BANG BANG BANG

you people are cancer
Ok

Good bass need good drivers and amplification to deliver it without clipping or distortion :blackpill:
car speakers are bottom tier in this regard tbh

Good bass need good drivers and amplification to deliver it without clipping or distortion :blackpill:
car speakers are bottom tier in this regard tbh
2 1500 watt RMS 15s

size and power barely mean anything though. Id better invest that money in a proper home theatre tbh :feelsdevil:
Only true bassheads understand the importance of power and SPL

Only true bassheads understand the importance of power and SPL
tbh. I relate. I know why, high spl makes your heart PUMP. I have been familiar with the feeling, the problem is spl above 90 dB will make you a hearcel though :cryfeels:

A car with booming bass jungle jams is nigger tier shit but I like the actual instrument bass.

tbh. I relate. I know why, high spl makes your heart PUMP. I have been familiar with the feeling, the problem is spl above 90 dB will make you a hearcel though :cryfeels:
No really low frequencies won’t damage your ears. It’s only loud high pitched noises that damage your ears

No really low frequencies won’t damage your ears. It’s only loud high pitched noises that damage your ears
tbh. not really.

if youre speaking about upper bass or upper mids, this could be true, as ear sensitivity for these low frequencies is the lowest overall for human ears.

mid bass, lower bass and subbass are all as sensitive to the ear, not as much as highs but close to the highs according to harman reference curves. generally it's much safer maintaining 90 db spl average for all frequencies for prolonged exposure :feelsbadman:

Yeah I damaged my hearing because of it

I like a nice crunchy bass tone when it comes to heavy music. The bass is sometimes barely audible, but when it comes through it really adds to the crushing heavy nature of the music.