Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate going outside?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
Every time I leave the house I get mogged by everyone and they clearly see me like actual garbage. I get so overwhelmed and awkward when I'm outside around other people and end up looking weird. I get randomly upset and angry just from being near people and want to hide from them. Autism trait probably but I'm wondering if anyone else relates to this.

Yes I hate showing my face and getting constantly mogged.

Yeah, I’ve developed quite a strong aversion to it which is a problem since I want to go to the gym and need to get groceries and stuff

Ever since 2012.

Yeah, I’ve developed quite a strong aversion to it which is a problem since I want to go to the gym and need to get groceries and stuff
It just ruins everything

That's a long time to be alone :feelsbadman:
i was 15 at the time, going through the most criminal act, that led to my isolation.
16 i was skipping constantly, and i only got out of there with 9th grade at 18 years old.

i was 15 at the time, going through the most criminal act, that led to my isolation.
What isolation? I spent most of my early teenage years in a mental hospital

Every time I leave the house I get mogged by everyone and they clearly see me like actual garbage. I get so overwhelmed and awkward when I'm outside around other people and end up looking weird. I get randomly upset and angry just from being near people and want to hide from them. Autism trait probably but I'm wondering if anyone else relates to this.
It stopped bothering me

I love going outside and walking around with music in my ears

plus it burns calories so thats useful too.

What isolation? I spent most of my early teenage years in a mental hospital
i spent it in my room or taking walks into the forest, to avoid my parents and ((( them )))

i spent it in my room or taking walks into the forest, to avoid my parents and ((( them )))
I understand why. Normies can be brutal to be around.

I understand why. Normies can be brutal to be around.
sociopathic vicious animals, even a stray dog some times can be less harmful.

They actually deserve to go through this Hell, and fall prey to reincarnation over and over and over again, for as long as conditions exist for this prison planet to manifest in the open elements.

I like going outside but i don't like that there is people, so i walk in places without them

I like going outside but i don't like that there is people, so i walk in places without them
Going out at night is good for me since there are less people but sometimes there are normies my age who yell stuff at me or try to intimidate me because of my submissive posture

Going out at night is good for me since there are less people but sometimes there are normies my age who yell stuff at me or try to intimidate me because of my submissive posture
night may be dangerous, all sorts of lowlife scum go outside at night.

That´s why I only go outside for basic Needs, and workout on the local track ( or run at countryside)

I havent even left bed today and I've been awake for 5 hours

I hate it. I can see people getting disgusted by me and getting mogged by literally everyone. It hurts my fucking feelings, I'm not a robot.

Don't want to be seen or mix with enemies

nigga imagine every time you went outside people threw pebbles at you everywhere you went. Thats what its like. The hostility, the constant looks of disgust and shit. You cant escape it. Of course we end up preferring to stay inside.

yes i hate seeing everyone outside cuz they’re all enjoying themselves and were the same people who would pick on me as a younger guy