Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else find normies talking about how epic and cool and introverted they are infuriating

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The same normies who get endless social validation since teen years, went to parties, were known by their grade, plenty of friends, so on, go on to start talking about how epic and cool and mysterious they are for being "introverted" and "not liking parties anymore" and "just wanting to chill". This is just simply so rage inducing I cannot even begin to describe the hypocrisy and vanity.

Real introverts stay in their homes and cry themselves to sleep

Posting about how "introverted" you are on social media is pretty standard for normies

The cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me though

The same normies who get endless social validation since teen years, went to parties, were known by their grade, plenty of friends, so on, go on to start talking about how epic and cool and mysterious they are for being "introverted" and "not liking parties anymore" and "just wanting to chill". This is just simply so rage inducing I cannot even begin to describe the hypocrisy and vanity.

It's all about getting that validation by labeling themselves as "special" in any way possible. That's why they are now defining themselves by the mental illnesses they supposedely have.
It's crazy, they are basically roleplaying in real life.

There is this one dude at my job that positioned himself in the social hierachy as the "gloomy" guy. When I am came in, as a person that is actualy what he is just trying to pretend, he got pissed.

Same goes for interest in comic book superheroes n 'nerdy' stuff in general :feelsseriously:

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS ITS EVERYWHERE “Teehee I don’t like going out I like staying in and watching netflix more” SHUT THE FUCK UP. :reeeeee:

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS ITS EVERYWHERE “Teehee I don’t like going out I like staying in and watching netflix more” SHUT THE FUCK UP. :reeeeee:

"tee hee, quiet people have the loudest minds"

Yeah, I am envisioning something very loud right now, like an 88mm shell going straight in your asshole Priscilla

they want to seem original but it just seems retarded

"TEEHEE I LIKE QUIET GUYS THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEE"

That's what I like to call edgy normies

I get mad whenever I see a young attractive foid bitching about how "sweet but psyco" and "creepy" she is or how this life is killing her or that she feels like nobody understands her because of how "weird" she is.

Bitch you know NOTHING about real problems or being a creep or feeling like an outcast and suicidal

And when they act sad for absoloutly no reason, so goddamn cringy

It's all about getting that validation by labeling themselves as "special" in any way possible. That's why they are now defining themselves by the mental illnesses they supposedely have.
It's crazy, they are basically roleplaying in real life.

There is this one dude at my job that positioned himself in the social hierachy as the "gloomy" guy. When I am came in, as a person that is actualy what he is just trying to pretend, he got pissed.

Yep. Many normies are claiming to be autistic now just so they can feel special and differentiate themselves from their fellow normies.

What makes it extra stupid is that autism speaks for itself. For real autists, there's no way to hide it; everyone already knows without us having to tell them.

It unsettlles me

Never heard them talk about that

Any flaw automatically becomes a quality when your chad.

Yeah it's really annoying. They'll claim to be lone wolves yet have thousands of followers on Twitter.

Yep. Many normies are claiming to be autistic now just so they can feel special and differentiate themselves from their fellow normies.

What makes it extra stupid is that autism speaks for itself. For real autists, there's no way to hide it; everyone already knows without us having to tell them.

I’ve never heard a real normie claim they’re introverted.

It's like a costume party to them. I try not to concern myself with the stupid actions of normies, it makes me less stressed out.

Maybe they’re referring to Redditors. In that case, it’s definitely not actual normies :feelshaha:

Every normie I’ve met have been outgoing and sociable. They don’t post on Reddit or Internet forums either.

Maybe they’re referring to Redditors. In that case, it’s definitely not actual normies :feelshaha:

Every normie I’ve met have been outgoing and sociable. They don’t post on Reddit or Internet forums either.
JFL at IT trannies who think they're normies/Chads :feelskek:

Yeah I hate that shit. Just because a normie sits on their fat ass watching Netflix all day on Sunday does not mean they are a fucking introvert --- you're just a lazy piece of shit that just wants to be entertained.

I can stay quiet for hours, do not mind spending the entire day alone, prefer to work alone, prefer to read a book before I ingest blue pill feminist propaganda watching Netflix, associate loud voices with aggression, and get stressed out in crowds ---- that is an introvert

These are the same people who call us "losers" for not going to parties every single Friday and Saturday night.

It makes one want to kick them over and over and over then offer them a hand up then kick them down then thank them for allowing me to vent my anger out on them, remember to always be polite to those who are very accommodating to your needs.

pokemon cards with mental illnesses as themes

Stupid fucks. They don't know what it's like to have no messages or missed calls on your phone besides your parents. Or how you don't get invited to do anything fun or remotely interesting. Even basic things that normies take for granted like being able to talk to new people are a struggle for me and a lot of other people on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back