Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else find it weird how feminists have fabricated this concept of "victim blaming"?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
if a person walks in to a lions enclosure and gets eaten, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. if a person goes to a party and gets COVID, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. if a person leaves their credit card unattended in public and it gets stolen, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. this isn't even an ethical debate, it's common sense. the fact that they were the "victim" doesn't excuse their behavior at all. soyjaks on reddit even have a whole sub dedicated to this (r/winstupidprizes)

but if, say, a woman sends nudes to a guy who is known for sharing and uploading them, or she goes to a frat party where the hosts are widely known for sexual misconduct and gets black out drunk, and you even suggest that she might have been responsible for her predicament, it would be considered "victim blaming". what really disturbs me here is the level of doublethink required for this concept to exist. NPCs are literally capable of reprogramming themselves to ignore basic logical principles that they already understand because it doesn't suit their agenda

usually the counterargument to this would be some feminine, moralistic garbage that doesn't really mean anything, "It doesn't matter, no one deserves to be sexually harassed just because they made a mistake". which is easily refuted by the examples listed above. no one deserves to be eaten or lose their life savings for making a mistake, either. it's not a matter of whether they deserved it or not. the point is that their unfortunate situation is a result of their own poor decision making and not a wider social issue like feminists want it to be

Last edited:
if a person walks in to a lions enclosure and gets eaten, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. if a person goes to a party and gets COVID, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. if a person leaves their credit card unattended in public and it gets stolen, they're a dumbass and it was their fault. this isn't even an ethical debate, it's common sense. the fact that they were the "victim" doesn't excuse their behavior at all. soyjaks on reddit even have a whole sub dedicated to this (r/winstupidprizes)

but if, say, a woman sends nudes to a guy who is known for sharing and uploading them, or she goes to a frat party where the hosts are widely known for sexual misconduct and gets black out drunk, and you even suggest that she might have been responsible for her predicament, it would be considered "victim blaming". what really disturbs me here is how NPCs are capable of reprogramming themselves to ignore basic logical principles that they already understand and deny reality because it doesn't suit their agenda

usually the counterargument to this would be some feminine, moralistic garbage that doesn't really mean anything, "It doesn't matter, no one deserves to be sexually harassed just because they made a mistake". which is easily refuted by the examples listed above. no one deserves to be eaten or lose their life savings for making a mistake, either. it's not a matter of whether they deserved it or not. the point is that their unfortunate situation is a result of their own poor decision making and not a wider social issue like feminists want it to be
Almost all bad situations that women get into are their own fault, but we run away from responsibility in 2021 right ladies

Foids never take responsibility. Always men’s fault.

Almost all bad situations that women get into are their own fault, but we run away from responsibility in 2021 right ladies
legit. @existentialhack posted this webpage for female victims of sexual harrassement to share their stories and I came to this exact conclusion while scrolling through it

almost every single story on here fits in to one of 3 categories: "my boyfriend/a guy I was dating...", a guy she had sex with consensually, or some random trivial thing that doesn't even matter like "a guy kept glancing over at me in class and I felt really uncomfortable". are these really the "women's issues" that feminists bitch about 24/7? I wish my struggles were this self-inflicted and insignificant, JFL

Foids don't have the capacity for doing self criticism

Victim blaming is a real thing that has been re-appropriated by them much like rape has. You ever notice how much looser the definition of rape has become recently? This is much the same thing.

Victim blaming is something incels experience all of the time, you have most likely experienced it yourself in fact. Every time you get told that you are alone because you didn't try hard enough, you are experiencing victim blaming. In the context of bullying and/or ostracization, when people say you must have done something wrong or did something to deserve it, or that there is something wrong with you within your control that caused it to happen. But, much like rape accusations, foids have taken this term and used this as a means to remove themselves from accountability for their actions.

if you control the language, you control the conversation, and so you control the information.

They rework the definition of words to what ever they what them to mean. They move rape and victim blaming to what it is today because they can absolve themselves of responsibility and push the "almost every women has been raped by le evil men" meme to suit their own political agendas. You can see this in the UK where they tried to have a curfew for men.

You can also see them do this with the word incel so that it means "when ever a man does something bad to a women that's not acceptable in this neo liberal soyciety" even if said man is sexually successful instead of a man that can't get sex

Last edited:
"Look at what she was wearing" is the best and most honest response to a woman bring raped