Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else feels like the world is completely fucked up?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i feel like society is getting more insane every day

Yea, I just kinda gave up society and I'm hoping future generations see things my way.

I just feel like this world is evil and rotten in such a dull boring way. I'd rather be in some dystopian scifi world or fantasy world because at least in those universes the evil is clear cut, and there's much better copes.

things are looking great if your zog.

i feel like society is getting more insane every day
Yes. Just wait until overpopulation and automation reaches critical mass. Will be fun to see what happens when there is no work for 50% of the population and the elites still trying to cling to the capitalistic system.

The world has always been evil and rotten. It's just more visible now thanks to social media and people's willingness to over-share.

why did we have to live in this particular period in time??? ( a mere second in the timeline of our species)
Copes are very important at a time like this boys. Cope like there's no tomorrow