Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else feel like their parents fucked everything up for them?

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
My mom was 40 years old when she had me which likely caused me to have some development issues. My parents raised me to be a bitch who quits easily which led to me never developing any sort of special talent. I had to start pushing myself later in life to get good at things but that doesn’t change the fact that I have no special talents because they allowed me to quit everything. They allowed me to spend all day on the internet or video games from a young age but at the same time they didn’t allow me to play violent video games which likely caused me to miss out on some friendship since a lot of peoples childhoods are centered around those sorts of games. I see a lot of other people my age who have impressive talents because of their parents pushing them to get good meanwhile I have nothing that makes me interesting and I missed out on the social development that normal people have.

Last edited:
My mom was 40 years old when she had me which likely caused me to have some development issues. My parents raised me to be a bitch who quits easily which led to me never developing any sort of special talent. I had to start pushing myself later in life to get good at things but that doesn’t change the fact that I have no special talents because they allowed me to quit everything. They allowed me to spend all day on the internet or video games from a young age but at the same time they didn’t allow me to play violent video games which likely caused me to miss out on some friendship since a lot of peoples childhoods are centered around those sorts of games. I see a lot of other people me age who have impressive talents because of their parents pushing them to get good meanwhile I have nothing that makes me interesting and I missed out on the social development that normal people have.
any whore who had kids late in age did it for her selfish reason never giving a shit about the problems you would have. Kids born to older parents are more melancholy and aren't socialized well they have a ton of other issues as well but the NT crippling is brutal. Your mother is a selfish whore

Yeah they conceived me in their 40s as well.

Last edited:
how old you be?

My mom was 40 years old when she had me which likely caused me to have some development issues. My parents raised me to be a bitch who quits easily which led to me never developing any sort of special talent. I had to start pushing myself later in life to get good at things but that doesn’t change the fact that I have no special talents because they allowed me to quit everything. They allowed me to spend all day on the internet or video games from a young age but at the same time they didn’t allow me to play violent video games which likely caused me to miss out on some friendship since a lot of peoples childhoods are centered around those sorts of games. I see a lot of other people me age who have impressive talents because of their parents pushing them to get good meanwhile I have nothing that makes me interesting and I missed out on the social development that normal people have.
most western foids these days are having kids later in life

My mom was 40 years old when she had me which likely caused me to have some development issues. My parents raised me to be a bitch who quits easily which led to me never developing any sort of special talent. I had to start pushing myself later in life to get good at things but that doesn’t change the fact that I have no special talents because they allowed me to quit everything. They allowed me to spend all day on the internet or video games from a young age but at the same time they didn’t allow me to play violent video games which likely caused me to miss out on some friendship since a lot of peoples childhoods are centered around those sorts of games. I see a lot of other people my age who have impressive talents because of their parents pushing them to get good meanwhile I have nothing that makes me interesting and I missed out on the social development that normal people have.
u were raised to being a bitch. It is really unfortunate and your parents are super cruel and not even conscious of the harm they have caused you. Likely they will never be aware, especially the older they get

Sure. My parents fucked me up when they got me in the first place in this country.

Obviously, they’re the reason for your looks. But also you probably grew up in the internet age which pretty much fucked your social skills

Mother was late twenties, father was early thirties.

sewers iq post.

nigga blaming parents for letting him ldar at young age.

well too bad you didnt get curry or rice parents then jfl your life wouldve def been different

the cope is simply unreal

The older the mother is, the more likely the chance of having an autistic or mentally ill child is

Foids should get pregnant at 15, not 35
No shit. Read my signature.

No for me it was more COVID and the government tryna sabotage me and kill me

yea but I also I think that I brought some of the issues upon myself

I guess? My father told me that he thinks he was a bad parent and didn't teach me any good life advice. And that my mother taught me god awful life advice

My parents were kind of opposite.
My mother is neurotic and overprotective, which meant no staying over with friends, and overnight school trips were a rare thing (also because we were poor as well).
It might have made impact over my friendlessness.

ya my parents/family are still incelizing me going into 30s