Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel like a completely alien species?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
Anyone else feel the same way? I alwsays felt so out of place everywhere, and i was always a very unique/strange person. I just didnt seem to "get" other people, i wondered why they were so aggressive and why they did things in the way they did.

I want to find someone to relate to, but i feel like i am just too different to ever be understood:cryfeels:

No I have a semi understanding of how normie niggercattle sheep percieve the world

No, I feel like everyone else is a completely alien species.

I wish I felt unique

i dont fit in anywhere where i go. i am always an outsider. I can feel people's eyes..

Cumskins and Niggers everywhere

Anyone else feel the same way? I alwsays felt so out of place everywhere, and i was always a very unique/strange person. I just didnt seem to "get" other people, i wondered why they were so aggressive and why they did things in the way they did.

I want to find someone to relate to, but i feel like i am just too different to ever be understood:cryfeels:
Are you autistic? I have this same blunder myself and I am on the spectrum, and I wonder why people do things and I can never seem to find that answer. Joining this site has really helped me since I now can find people that are blackpilled like me.

Ive been called autistic but im not actually autistic

I wouldn’t be surprised If I turned out to be something other than human

Yes...NTs envy my superiority.

Yes...NTs envy my superiority.
THEY ARE FILTHY MARLEYANS TELL ME HOW LONG IS BEFORE THEY MAKE US WEAR PUZZLE SYMBOL ARMBANDS AND SHIP US OFF TO AN AUSTRALIAN LIKE ISLAND

I feel like an alien also, you're probably autistic tbh
Scored 20/50 points on the autism test. Was tested for aspergers, came out negative. P sure i aint a tist, but i kno wut u mean. Just shy/avpd

I feel the same way bro,I just can't fit in,I have trouble understanding social cues too,I fucking hate this,sometimes I think it's better to be a blissfully ignorant normie than be a sad,lonely in cel

i dont fit in anywhere where i go. i am always an outsider. I can feel people's eyes..
I used to be like this too.Now I can sort of blend into some places like a lizard,but deep inside it doesn't feel right

It's calles autism. Welcome to the club, start digging your own grave

i wish i could have aliens superpowers like mind control :cryfeels: