Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else depressed by slice of life media?

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Lets say anime, manga, books or movies

when its a slice of life that shows stuff like:
  1. eating with your family
  2. hanging out with your friend
  3. talking about pointless stuff with others
  4. playing a game of tennis with someone
  5. etc
it all feels so fucking depressing you know? as in its depressing, boring and unstimulating for me to do these things

hanging out would be ok if it was your gf, otherwise feels like a waste of time

last time i had a friend was over a decade ago and when theres very easy ocassion to make friends, as in they throw themselves at u (and at others) due to the nature of the setting, i still ignore these people, because it feels so pointless
i dont wanna waste time on friends, because later i will realize that I wasted it
not only that but most of these people even if they act nice to u they probably backstabbed (not literally) someone else, or will backstab u oneday

basically i dont understand how healthy and worry-free your brain has to be to enjoy a normie lifestyle

anyone else is like this?

(the only thing that normies do that i would like to do as well would probably be sex and hanging out with women)

I can't watch that shit anymore, it's too boring, I fall asleep, plus it makes me depressed because i will never have an anime high school gf

Closest thing I've watched to SoL is romcom anime honestly, but I still identify with those problems. I wish my brain was wired like a normal person's :feelsaww:

I used to watch it like yuru yuru camp and others. But the mogging is too brutal and shit is boring

Imagine getting depressed because chinese cartoon characters who are like 10 have social lives
they arent 10 you uncultured swine do not speak on what you cannot understand :feelswhat:

They're actually 300 year old vampires d00000d
yeah thats so hip duuuuude i really relate to depressed characters like so much because theyre so darrrrrrk and emo duuuuude
Emo