Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else cope by cyberbullymaxxing?

1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
★★★★★
Lately been messaging foids from my HS years ago on various social media telling them they're worthless whores, get raped, etc. Anyone else? Using sockpuppet accounts ofc

I be doing this shit in snapchat groupchats with randoms. Shits kind of fun ngl.

Lately been messaging foids from my HS years ago on various social media telling them they're worthless whores, get raped, etc. Anyone else? Using sockpuppet accounts ofc
Isnt that how we all sometimes cope towards one another right here, mang?:feelsjuice:

Well, projecting traumas at other people can be harmful for yourself.

What I usually do is Drow myself in beer instead.

I be doing this shit in snapchat groupchats with randoms. Shits kind of fun ngl.
Been thinking about doing it to my old onetitis. Fucking slut
Isnt that how we all sometimes cope towards one another right here, mang?:feelsjuice:
the foidnormieniggers deserve it more :lasereyes: and it's more fun since they aren't used to it :feelskek:

No though, I do troll and make fun of normies in YouTube, reddit, etc

No but I should try it out.

I like catfishing the chads. I want to humble them more

Well, projecting traumas at other people can be harmful for yourself.

What I usually do is Drow myself in beer instead.
Based.

"The Drow are a hated and feared race of sub-humanoids that predominantly live in the Underdark." Apt. ;)

Based.

"The Drow are a hated and feared race of sub-humanoids that predominantly live in the Underdark." Apt. ;)
Exquisite, it seems that the loss of one letter just took your ability to understand the whole sentence.

I'll try to be more careful from here onwards my fellow preschoolcel.

Exquisite, it seems that the loss of one letter just took your ability to understand the whole sentence.

I'll try to be more careful from here onwards my fellow preschoolcel.
I was agreeing with you and relating. Was just having fun with a typo as describing what sounds like us incels ... wasn't trying to make fun of you. Sorry for the misunderstanding bro

I was agreeing with you and relating. Was just having fun with a typo as describing what sounds like us incels ... wasn't trying to make fun of you. Sorry for the misunderstanding bro
I'm sorry too. I have my fair amount temper problems so i might sound rude sometimes.

Do you consider griefing and trolling people in online games CyberBullyMaxxing? Because I constantly make kids rage in GTA Online and it's hilarious.

I'm sorry too. I have my fair amount temper problems so i might sound rude sometimes.
no worries at all dawg

writing is a weird thing, I am regularly reminded ... I didn't realize how what I wrote is justifiably readable as something else entirely, until I read your post :)

Do you consider griefing and trolling people in online games CyberBullyMaxxing? Because I constantly make kids rage in GTA Online and it's hilarious.
Griefing in the form of hardcore cheese can be a high art. Maybe an art like graffiti is an art.

I'm thinking Starcraft, pushing ragequits by hatch-in-main type plays, or like that Taiwanese player "Has" who made pro with a style that seems more focused on breaking the game than winning it.

Last edited:
I bully inkwells from my hs too

only did that to one school administrator cuntoid in high school who yelled at me in the hall for not saying the pledge of allegiance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back