Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else can’t careermax?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
I fucking hate my parents cuz they pushed me extremely hard on stem while they knew I couldn’t do shit

they are so fucking retarded my mother thought I was gonna go to Ivy League colleges and she was in a dream world in her head, extremely unrealistic and retarded

And my father was still the pathetic guy telling me literally nothing and not caring for anyone, didn’t know how anything works, barely living

now I’m in the wrong fucking place as always,fuck You retarded family

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
Brocel, this has been the story of my life as well. :fuk::fuk: My dad and tutors pushed me too hard to succeed for many years with their unrealistic expectations until I couldn't take it anymore and finally burnt out. Now I have nothing left in the gas tank. I'm too broken to do anything anymore. I failed in life. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
32d 13h 19m
My family fucked me out of everything.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
wereqryan said:
Brocel, this has been the story of my life as well. :fuk::fuk: My dad and tutors pushed me too hard to succeed for many years with their unrealistic expectations until I couldn't take it anymore and finally burnt out. Now I have nothing left in the gas tank. I'm too broken to do anything anymore. I failed in life. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Literally the same bro ,my mother thought me to become a fucking doctor while I just couldn’tand got me retarded tutors 24/7 while I burnt out, thought it just worked like having tutors ,what a retarded piece of shit
Incelius Savage said:
My family fucked me out of everything.
Same ,I would’ve been much much better if not for them

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
I am too low IQ to careermax

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
263d 7h 40m
Mentally lost cel said:
Literally the same bro ,my mother thought me to become a fucking doctor while I just couldn’tand got me retarded tutors 24/7 while I burnt out, thought it just worked like having tutors ,what a retarded piece of shit
My dad used to beat me for not being able to do math. I had too many allnighters throughout college and it wrecked my health.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
wereqryan said:
My dad used to beat me for not being able to do math.
Same he usually beat me most times
wereqryan said:
had too many allnighters throughout college and it wrecked my health
Too many all nighters?? lol bro my mother and I fought till the morning all night and it wrecked me in the mind , not that I wasn’t lost before, also I mostly had all-nighters in college

S

sedlife47

Banned
-
3h 38m
I have a career but don't think will go ahead cause can't communicate properly. Not to forget how I constantly get triggered by "diversity hire" roastiees.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
55d 6m
Luxury said:
This. I'm just gonna work as a security MEET guard as long as I can

Urekkim

Urekkim

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧
★★★★
33d 23h 11m
Im too unmotivated to chase a carrer.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 9m
Yeah plus there aren't no jobs out here read an article about how people in their 20s right now don't see themselves having any future

Covid fucked us all over :feelsohh:

unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★★
14d 23h 1m
I'm too indecisive (incel trait) and kept changing careers and kept taking breaks from college because of depression. Now I'm 22 and still almost a freshman :cryfeels:

Plus all universities in my country suck for the career I ended up chosing, and I will most likely end up at shit office jobs instead of what I wanted :cryfeels:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
Urekkim said:
Im too unmotivated to chase a carrer.
Same
Sadandangrycel said:
Yeah plus there aren't no jobs out here read an article about how people in their 20s right now don't see themselves having any future

Covid fucked us all over :feelsohh:
It was just like this before Covid, only the high normies have future
unuser said:
I'm too indecisive (incel trait) and kept changing careers and kept taking breaks from college because of depression. Now I'm 22 and still almost a freshman :cryfeels:

Plus all universities in my country suck for the career I ended up chosing, and I will most likely end up at shit office jobs instead of what I wanted :cryfeels:
Same

D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
168d 13h 10m
LMAO imagine caring about how society views you and/or chasing status in any way.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
stravinsky said:
LMAO imagine caring about how society views you and/or chasing status in any way.
It’s not easy

D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
168d 13h 10m
Mentally lost cel said:
It’s not easy
It is if you're a genuine truecel. :feelsseriously:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 15h 1m
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 23h 30m
Luxury said:
To add to that im also just too socially dumb to please people which is what you need to do to rise up the ranks. My boss is on phone calls all day and in meetings with other figureheads trying to get approvals and funding/money

fuck that id never be able to do that. I cant bullshit other people because im too straightforward from being an incel loser. Its caused me to just stop caring about progression and people pleasing is out the window now

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

ban all GrAYcels
★★★★★
27d 17h 31m
i tried so many times to get into an university career and failed

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8