Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else can’t careermax?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I fucking hate my parents cuz they pushed me extremely hard on stem while they knew I couldn’t do shit

they are so fucking retarded my mother thought I was gonna go to Ivy League colleges and she was in a dream world in her head, extremely unrealistic and retarded

And my father was still the pathetic guy telling me literally nothing and not caring for anyone, didn’t know how anything works, barely living

now I’m in the wrong fucking place as always,fuck You retarded family

My family fucked me out of everything.

Brocel, this has been the story of my life as well. :fuk::fuk: My dad and tutors pushed me too hard to succeed for many years with their unrealistic expectations until I couldn't take it anymore and finally burnt out. Now I have nothing left in the gas tank. I'm too broken to do anything anymore. I failed in life. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Literally the same bro ,my mother thought me to become a fucking doctor while I just couldn’tand got me retarded tutors 24/7 while I burnt out, thought it just worked like having tutors ,what a retarded piece of shit
My family fucked me out of everything.
Same ,I would’ve been much much better if not for them

I am too low IQ to careermax

My dad used to beat me for not being able to do math.
Same he usually beat me most times
had too many allnighters throughout college and it wrecked my health
Too many all nighters?? lol bro my mother and I fought till the morning all night and it wrecked me in the mind , not that I wasn’t lost before, also I mostly had all-nighters in college

I have a career but don't think will go ahead cause can't communicate properly. Not to forget how I constantly get triggered by "diversity hire" roastiees.

Im too unmotivated to chase a carrer.

Yeah plus there aren't no jobs out here read an article about how people in their 20s right now don't see themselves having any future

Covid fucked us all over :feelsohh:

I'm too indecisive (incel trait) and kept changing careers and kept taking breaks from college because of depression. Now I'm 22 and still almost a freshman :cryfeels:

Plus all universities in my country suck for the career I ended up chosing, and I will most likely end up at shit office jobs instead of what I wanted :cryfeels:

Im too unmotivated to chase a carrer.
Same
Yeah plus there aren't no jobs out here read an article about how people in their 20s right now don't see themselves having any future

Covid fucked us all over :feelsohh:
It was just like this before Covid, only the high normies have future
I'm too indecisive (incel trait) and kept changing careers and kept taking breaks from college because of depression. Now I'm 22 and still almost a freshman :cryfeels:

Plus all universities in my country suck for the career I ended up chosing, and I will most likely end up at shit office jobs instead of what I wanted :cryfeels:
Same

LMAO imagine caring about how society views you and/or chasing status in any way.

I am too low IQ to careermax
To add to that im also just too socially dumb to please people which is what you need to do to rise up the ranks. My boss is on phone calls all day and in meetings with other figureheads trying to get approvals and funding/money

fuck that id never be able to do that. I cant bullshit other people because im too straightforward from being an incel loser. Its caused me to just stop caring about progression and people pleasing is out the window now

i tried so many times to get into an university career and failed