Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else bullied by their teachers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been treated badly by every single one ive had

But some bullied me

I've shared experiences with alot of dem b4 tbh but cba to bring any up in this thread they're too long

In year 4 a teacher always bullied me he hated me for no reason (my looks) always picked on me and humiliated me and would make a big deal out of nothing with me even tho I was just da quiet kid. He was nice as fuck to everyone else tho which made it more annoying.

Year 5 teacher was v similar to year 4 teacher. He just hated me and every time he had an excuse to tell me off he did whether I actually did anything wrong or not

Secondary school is all just a blur I can't remember if I got bullied but I had some moments with teachers that I shared b4 where they were having a bad day so they had to feel better about themselves by pickin on the weakest person in he class

Year 12 a teacher bullied me i was so close to beatin him up once fucking hell he was such a cunt he loved humiliating me and finding a reason to be angry about stuff I made thread about this before n ye

Can't remember, too long age. My memory has gotten so bad I'm starting to forget what my childhood/teenage years was like which in some respects is a good thing. Most of it I was prob a ghoast like I am now

Can't remember, too long age. My memory has gotten so bad I'm starting to forget what my childhood/teenage years was like which in some respects is a good thing. Most of it I was prob a ghoast like I am now
Insane

Yes I have had a young female teacher mock the way I act (autism) in class and I had another teacher, also female, mock my hairstyle.

I got bullied by EVERYONE!

I think so yeah. My personal finance teacher and my "keyboarding" teacher.

I think I had missed the first day of school for some reason in my personal finance class and on the 2nd day she ordered people to get their textbooks out or something. Then she started going off on me because I didn't have it. I tried to explain I wasn't there the first day and I don't really remember what happened after that but I know I was separated from the entire class and put int he corner for the rest of the semester over absolutely nothing. The class just looked on in bewilderment. It was quite odd.

Of course, she gave me shit over everything and was extremely condescending to me from then on. To be fair though, I also started being condescendingly nice back to her which made other people laugh because it was quite obvious a facade given the way she treated me.

My keyboarding teacher had also separated me or done something of the sort. I rarely get mad, but I actually got mad that one time and snapped back at her. Don't remember what caused it but I know I felt very persecuted and felt it was unfair because that's what I'm like when that happens. She also singled me out over shit the entire semester.

Oh there was some more in elementary school as well I think I was separated. I don't have a good memory. All I can say is that I was always a stringent rule follower and was never in trouble. I didn't have the motivation to do HW after those long school days but I did well on tests. So I don't perceive any mistreatment I had to really be legitimate in anyway. I actually had problems with a lot of teachers thinking back although I think I had forgotten a lot of it and it's only just coming back. I'm not really sure this amount to "bullying" per say, but it is mistreatment I suppose.

I was never actually treated like an equal to any of my teachers. I have an aloof personality so I blame part of it on that as well, but it was always either light teasing or just mistreatment. Either way I was the one that was singled out most of the time.

Not really, my physics teacher in 6th grade who was a foid once said "are you some kind of a clown?" when I behaved badly all the lesson. But that's it.

I think so yeah. My personal finance teacher and my "keyboarding" teacher.

I think I had missed the first day of school for some reason in my personal finance class and on the 2nd day she ordered people to get their textbooks out or something. Then she started going off on me because I didn't have it. I tried to explain I wasn't there the first day and I don't really remember what happened after that but I know I was separated from the entire class and put int he corner for the rest of the semester over absolutely nothing. The class just looked on in bewilderment. It was quite odd.

Of course, she gave me shit over everything and was extremely condescending to me from then on. To be fair though, I also started being condescendingly nice back to her which made other people laugh because it was quite obvious a facade given the way she treated me.

My keyboarding teacher had also separated me or done something of the sort. I rarely get mad, but I actually got mad that one time and snapped back at her. Don't remember what caused it but I know I felt very persecuted and felt it was unfair because that's what I'm like when that happens. She also singled me out over shit the entire semester.

Oh there was some more in elementary school as well I think I was separated. I don't have a good memory. All I can say is that I was always a stringent rule follower and was never in trouble. I didn't have the motivation to do HW after those long school days but I did well on tests. So I don't perceive any mistreatment I had to really be legitimate in anyway. I actually had problems with a lot of teachers thinking back although I think I had forgotten a lot of it and it's only just coming back. I'm not really sure this amount to "bullying" per say, but it is mistreatment I suppose.

I was never actually treated like an equal to any of my teachers. I have an aloof personality so I blame part of it on that as well, but it was always either light teasing or just mistreatment. Either way I was the one that was singled out most of the time.
Ye mistreatment being singled out I relate.

My class always had a lot of jokesters and when ppl would do one in front of the class and everyone laugh the teacher would usually also laugh n say "ok settle down that's enough" in a jokey way n ye

But when I did it, and btw I'm not some retard I can read the room I know when u shouldn't be Makin a joke and when it's okay but I used do make the whole class laugh especially in primary school but the teacher would always fake laugh for 2 seconds and then have a proper go at me.

Yup back in high school. My biology teacher was big fucking bitch. Fuark those times were suifuel