Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else blackpill foids?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
holyyyy i am gonna lose it. nearly every week i overhear some foids gushing over some normie who is at best medium-ugly. or when they talk about their crushes like ronaldo, fucking BTS (grown women btw. just swallow the k-pop pill), or HTN tom holland.

sometimes i just want to blackpill every woman i run into and whisper in their ear, "yeah but have you seen MAHER? what about HEXUM? don't tell me you've never been mesmerized by Delon's striking eye area."

having knowledge of these moggers is like having access to forbidden truth like the dalai llama or some shit but you can't share with anyone else in the world ----
absolutely useless cause no surgery will make you look like them, and you get ousted as an AUTIST HOMO

it should be an unspoken rule to NOT blackpill women

it should be an unspoken rule to NOT blackpill women
it's futile - foids are already blackpilled subconsciously since birth. they are literally hardwired biologically to mate with GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALES to ensure the survival and success of their offspring. if that's not blackpilling to you then idk what is

Foids can never be blackpilled.

Imagine using looksmax-ratings as the bar of male attractiveness.

They are thought to apply makeup from the early age but still act innocent and bluepilling us. It's like talking to the wall.

Unbelievable creatures they are. Naturally blackpilled but they actually believe all the bluepill virtue signalling they're doing.

Their brains are set such in a way to tell lies but also believe them to death.