Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else bad at driving?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Seriously I can barely drive normal vechicles, wtf am I going to do with military ones? I’m the worst out of the 6 drivers here, the others are so skilled compared to me. I’m stressing about this shit every day, what if something bad happens? It’s scary af. Maybe I should quit and go do chores and services, they are more simple and basic.

I guess genetics. I ain't got problem with driving

Why are my genetics cycling me?
Likely to death like all genetics in this piece of shit world. No matter what we do we face same shit fuckin death. I hate life for fuck sake

As a Professor, I stared driving from an early age and hence can ride any scooter, bike or car. I have rode low tier cars to SUVs like a pro

driving is dangerous anyways

I've been driverlicensepilled

I'm not all that good of a driver either, I can get quite nervous being behind the wheel

I'm not bad at driving but my short term memory and concentration problems (from possible autism) make me a bad driver. I've only driven a car once in the last 20 years.

Cannot drive due to ASD.