Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else avoiding sexhavers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44849
  • Start date
Deleted member 44849

Deleted member 44849

Self-banned
-
How you're doing that if you do? I've just had enough all of the lifemogging, them being able to have and keep a stable fulfilling life with experiencing love. I don't want to see that, it feels like being stabbed like seeing a couple making out in public or hearing sex noises. Almost a year ago, I didn't congrat my stepbrother for having his second baby or mention anything about it to him or his pregnant partner. I don't want to visit anymore my relatives with kids. I don't like to visit my parents where my little sister still lives and driving her from socializing or partying.

I probably will deny every wedding invitation if I get any like from my friend I've known since kindergarten. Living in city centre it's almost impossible to avoid couples. I wish I could afford an own car so I can get my groceries like in 5AM and drive to remote area in the next new year's eve.

Brutal no reply pill