Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else analyze their hairline daily to make sure they aren't balding?

My natural hairline is so bad it doesn't even matter. Some dudes have called me a bald fuck even though I haven't balded at all. Just have a really, sad bad hairline since birth.

No OP, because I already know that I am balding at 33. It's very gradual though, I'd say I've maybe lost 1cm worth over the past 5 years. Basically because once I shaved my head in the past and noticed a mole under my hairline, and I've regrown my hair but now I can see the mole.

Not daily, but I pay attention to it and I am balding.

I'm actually terrified of losing my hair, even though it's horrible fizzy sand nigger hair.
I think middle eastern guys are more prone to balding id keep and eye out

Balding is a death sentence.

I think middle eastern guys are more prone to balding id keep and eye out
I'm lucky to have made it to 24 without losing my hair, especially since I've got a full beard. But I don't know how long it'll last.

even though it's horrible fizzy sand nigger hair.
This is one way I cope with baldness. I got pretty much the worst type of hair I possibly could considering my grandparents, it's North African hair. Straight, but voluminous, wavy and dry-looking as fuck.

If I would start losing hair im actually gonna end my life