Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else an incel because of their parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I don't mean their genes, I mean the way they raised you.

My mother raised me to be a beta cuck who's afraid of women. Also I had a cuck step-father who she abused. Worst combination of parents for a male child to have while growing up.

I am 20 and still a child in pretty much every way. My father prevented me from mixing much with other guys. I seriously lack any life experience and is pretty much human trash. He was just being cautious though.

I often blame them for my raising. I had friends in primary school, but in junior high school there was collusion of silence to me, I was invisible. They've done nothing to try to help, except diagnosing Asperger. Moreover they moved out into village when I was 7. Living on countryside also increases chances for being incel

yeah they were stricter to my elder brother

I practically didn't have a parent for most of my life. Raised by a single mother and neglected almost entirely.

I was raised in a very disfunctional family. Even police and ambulance visited us a few times.

They never teached me anything useful for life

yes my parents were curry helicopter parents who didn't let me have any kind of social life at all

Yes. Don’t get me wrong I’m ugly but they did a lot of damage as well. If I had “normal” parents I probably wouldn’t be incel today.

I don't mean their genes, I mean the way they raised you.

My mother raised me to be a beta cuck who's afraid of women. Also I had a cuck step-father who she abused. Worst combination of parents for a male child to have while growing up.
So your looks aren’t the problem? Also how did she abuse him? Did she like hit him or something