Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else A Coward?

Your Inhibition

• Very High Inhib

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Decently Inhibited

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Normal

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Low Inhib

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Ultra Low Inhib (mogger)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Is anyone else a non confrontational, pussy, high inhib guy?

I feel like the way I was raised alongside years of negative experiences have made me a pussy.

I'm gonna practise semen Retention to get rid of this effect though.

INCEL TRAIT: ending up in Emergency Room because you're unable to fight.

Between decently inhibited to normal

Used to be, ever since i started exercising not anymore tho

Yeah, being ballbusted by both mom and dad throughout childhood and teenhood made me this way.

Between decently inhibited to normal
BrYHhS5BHBjOOE0IHz7ulAXF SpmZPP3fbcLH8qUZqU

Yeah, but slowly becoming more low inhib as i age

I can seriously relate. Could you elaborate?
Manipulative abusive parents who didn't let me live like others kids. My dad hated us and blamed us for his own failures and problems, he would be mad if we were happy, he wanted everyone to be miserable. My mom was mentally ill who believed once you leave your house, everyone tries to kill you and rape you. We were basically prisoners who had no rights, not allowed to leave the house, I had to clean and cook. Always overproching and making us feel guilt. Crazy people can't raise normal kids.

Manipulative abusive parents who didn't let me live like others kids. My dad hated us and blamed us for his own failures and problems, he would be mad if we were happy, he wanted everyone to be miserable. My mom was mentally ill who believed once you leave your house, everyone tries to kill you and rape you. We were basically prisoners who had no rights, not allowed to leave the house, I had to clean and cook. Always overproching and making us feel guilt. Crazy people can't raise normal kids.
Fucking brutal man. Im sorry you had to through that. No one deserves that.

Former high inhib turned low inhib, I go out of my way to confront people . It's worse than being high inhib

You got my username back there in one of your poll options, I see :feelshaha:

Okay Greycel. Elaborate

Women say I'm too aggressive and outspoken, also sometimes I have trouble keeping jobs because I can't help myself but to tell people to fuck off, even if they're in a position of "authority".

Last edited: