Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone doing no nut November

D

drydesertdick97

Greycel
I’m on day 23 obviously. Shits honestly easy because I’m on cymbalta and can barely get boners as it is and my sex drive is so low. Sick of cumming into my hand. Just ordered a cheap torso sex doll and I scheduled a December 1 appointment at an Asian massage parlor :) and I threw out my cymbalta which I’ve been on for 3 months, I’m trying to beat this ED

How are the meds? I've been thinking about taking SSRIs recently. Do they really numb your emotions?

failed on day 1

'Just surpress your natural instincts' November.

failed in the first hour :society:

Why do that retarded shit

main-qimg-c434c1d8fd6aa9d1a0f67ed4092d225d-pjlq

No-nut November for retarded normalfags. Why the fuck would you torture yourself like that?

How are the meds? I've been thinking about taking SSRIs recently. Do they really numb your emotions?
Well they actually have been working really well as far as depression goes. I’ve been way happier. Anxiety has been about the same. I’m currently tapering off them as I am not happy about not being able to get boners…
No-nut November for retarded normalfags. Why the fuck would you torture yourself like that?
It’s not really torture when you’re completely numb to sexual urges

I'm on antidepressants but it's hard to nofap, I think I may be addicted

I'm actively trying to stop but I already lost count of how many times I nutted this month

I'm actually very worried :cryfeels:

nah r u a normie. i am not.

Yes bro, the temptation has come round occasionally but for the most part it's been easier than expected. The finishing line is in sight.

Wednesday will be a glorious day...

no i failed nnn first day

I’m on day 23 obviously. Shits honestly easy because I’m on cymbalta and can barely get boners as it is and my sex drive is so low. Sick of cumming into my hand. Just ordered a cheap torso sex doll and I scheduled a December 1 appointment at an Asian massage parlor :) and I threw out my cymbalta which I’ve been on for 3 months, I’m trying to beat this ED
No Nut November is for niggers.

tried, and i quited shit is hard ngl