Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone considering being MGTOW?

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
MGTOW philosphy is such life fuel. It literally teaches you not to give a flying fuck. Now the reason I'm here is because is there's times when I just can't help but to feel the desire validated by a woman, not a foid. Anyone here MGTOW. Anyone wanna be MGTOW?

MGTOW only applies to volcels, which I am too ugly to qualify as

MGTOWs are destined to failure from the start. You cannot live without women. Your lizard brain finds meaning in having sex with and supporting/protecting women. There's no happiness beyond this. You can try to follow your hobbies, but you'll realize early that they are futile without the idea of chasing a woman. It's over, we are genetic trash and must die. Forget about everything else.

MGTOW was my first introduction to the black pill. I really like the concept of MGTOW but as much as I want to be a part of it, it taught me too many black pills and I instead found the incel community, which described me better.

Also if you feel to be desired and validated by women you aren't MGTOW

MGTOWs are destined to failure from the start. You cannot live without women. Your lizard brain finds meaning in having sex with and supporting/protecting women. There's no happiness beyond this. You can try to follow your hobbies, but you'll realize early that they are futile without the idea of chasing a woman. It's over, we are genetic trash and must die. Forget about everything else.
ER was not 'genetic trash'. Infact, I'd even call him a chadcel. He had the looks. I think a larger factor would be social intelligence.

I don't know, I call myself a Doomer.

More like men go their own gay.

ER was not 'genetic trash'. Infact, I'd even call him a chadcel. He had the looks. I think a larger factor would be social intelligence.

oh for sure, I have low social IQ but high book IQ.

I appreciate the MGOTW philosophy and considered joining a MGTOW forum before this one, but every single of their posts post was about divorce.
Here I feel more at home.

Would anyone be suprised if Sandman were extremely fat? I'v always wanted to know how he looked like IRL

I don't fit in with MGTOW, because there is too much bullshit "macho" posturing going on. Too much, my-way-or-the-highway 50's style masculinity, that's too idealistic to be tenable in this day and age. MGTOW believes that women hit the wall, and that women care about your wallet. I clearly smell bullshit. A bitch that hit the wall is still very hard to woo. MGTOW is too unrealistic about the utility and worth of men to be considered intellectually valid to me.

Last edited:
MGTOW is cope

Having said that, I am a supporter of mgtow and would probably call myself one because it sounds better than incel

Last edited:
I don't fit in with MGTOW, because there is too much bullshit "macho" posturing going on. Too much, my-way-or-the-highway 50's style masculinity, that's too idealistic to be tenable in this day and age.
Tbh though I’d avoid those guys even if I did go MGTOW

If you check MGTOW it's 90% complaining about women, so yeah these guys are certainly going their own way. The other 10% are pictures of things they did on their own or of a car/motorcycle, as if you can't do or buy those things when you are in a relationship.

I appreciate the MGOTW philosophy and considered joining a MGTOW forum before this one, but every single of their posts post was about divorce.
Here I feel more at home.
yeah its more about policy and laws that are unfair to men. here its more about the truth for the lowest people of the hierarchy of relationship/sex
MGTOW is cope

Having said that, I am a supporter of mgtow and would probably call myself one because it sounds better tha
yeah and its like the modern Way of Walking alone (miyamoto musashi) I like how they concentrate success on socio economic which i think is good for everyone

If you check MGTOW it's 90% complaining about women, so yeah these guys are certainly going their own way. The other 10% are pictures of things they did on their own or of a car/motorcycle, as if you can't do or buy those things when you are in a relationship.

High IQ.

Yes, MGTOWs bitch about foids.... so do we on this site. 2ndly.... being a married man or in a LTR... you wont be able to buy that motorcycle.... do shit whenever you want when you want. Ask any married cuck and they will tell you LTRs is a woman's covenant, not a man's. Sure, you "can" do all that shit you mentioned, but you'll either be denied pussy forever, get cheated on and cucked, fasley accused of "rape" and or divorced.

I was mgtow before I was incel but I still kinda support mgtow too since they also know the evil nature of foids. Most of them are just coping incels which isnt anything bad because If you cant have something forget it and cope.

I was mgtow before I was incel but I still kinda support mgtow too since they also know the evil nature of foids. Most of them are just coping incels which isnt anything bad because If you cant have something forget it and cope.
I think we should encourage MGTOWs here, too. We go together like libertarians and conservatives... we're just alliances by nature. Fuck we need mgtow forum section.

I have a Chad friend and his approach to life is basically MGTOW. It's starting to grow on me tbh. Forget about relationships, we don't love these hoes

I think we should encourage MGTOWs here, too. We go together like libertarians and conservatives... we're just alliances by nature. Fuck we need mgtow forum section.
same tbh they are like the only guy in school that helps you when the class wants to bully you

MGTOW philosphy is such life fuel. It literally teaches you not to give a flying fuck. Now the reason I'm here is because is there's times when I just can't help but to feel the desire validated by a woman, not a foid. Anyone here MGTOW. Anyone wanna be MGTOW?

MGTOW is best when it focuses on a "make the best out of it"-attitude and on not destroying your life and resources by seeking female approval. When it boils down to "Better incel than cuck", I support MGTOW.

But there's also a lot of cringey bullshit in the community.
For instance, it's men *being sent* their own way rather than men going their own way.
IMHO, the number of divorced men there is VERY exaggerated. They are just the poster boys of MGTOW, while the average MGTOW has never been married but is basically a 30+ incel: lonely, depressed, broke, living in a shitty apartment ... and then making memes about libertarianism and MGTOWs driving around in a Porsche. MGTOW in one picture:

ucJJk5z.jpg

If the :blackpill: includes a flinty-eyed realism and men refusing to delude themselves, blackpill and MGTOW are incompatible, imho.

Last edited:
mgtowers are low T coping retards

I am (and a lot of men in that movement are) MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way).

To be honest I don't mind their philosophy about trying to find something outside of love, even if it's largely futile. It's the so-called "Chads" who brag about banging women left and right that make it look laughable.

I was mgtow first then came here.
It's a cope group full of liars and larpers.

mgtow is too alt right based these days and too cope
I couldnt do it Id lie to myself

THIS tbh.

For men "going their own way" they spend all their time bitching about foids.

They're incels or cucks in deniall and fighting that sad truth.

strong cope. but a cope.

More like MSTOW (Men sent their own way)

i larped as MGTOW during my teen years to cope with my inceldom

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

There is a lot in common between us no doubt.

I tried but it does not work for me. I don’t have the same passion they have to be successful. not to mention most of the people in the community are fake and look like chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back