Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone considered height surgery ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Lots of people here seriously consider plastic surgery but I've never seen any mention of height surgery.

It's a painful process but IIRC it works. It's basically femur elongation. The surgeon first breaks your femurs and then stretches your legs slightly, maintaining rigidity with metal braces for weeks. It can be repeated several times for greater length increase.

It's very painful and you have to stay in bed practically all the time.

Anyone ever considered it here ?

I personally wouldn't but I'm curious.

We are not there yet with tech tbh. Sad we were born too early for tranhumanist era.

We are not there yet with tech tbh.

I am fairly certain femur elongation is a thing. In fact, if I'm not mistaken it has existed for a long time.

It is extruciating, though.

100%, the pain from it would be nothing compared to being mogged. Mobility may be reduced a bit yes but its not like that really matters anyway. The only problem is the cost ngl.

Lots of people here seriously consider plastic surgery but I've never seen any mention of height surgery.

It's a painful process but IIRC it works. It's basically femur elongation. The surgeon first breaks your femurs and then stretches your legs slightly, maintaining rigidity with metal braces for weeks. It can be repeated several times for greater length increase.

It's very painful and you have to stay in bed practically all the time.

Anyone ever considered it here ?

I personally wouldn't but I'm curious.

Plastic surgery is the wrong term that implies fillers and shit i call it bone remodeling surgery or implantation of the face

I would in a heartbeat. But the problem is you have to spend literal fortune on this and it's not guaranteed to give intended results.

I am fairly certain femur elongation is a thing. In fact, if I'm not mistaken it has existed for a long time.

Thats what i mean. There are a lot if negative side effects to these procedures. Also ppl do not take into account proportions. So your legs are longer, but uy arms are short.

I think he means that it's not effective, and it's only a couple of inches even if it does work. It's also very expensive and takes a long time, which is what he means with the tech not being there. When there is tech that allows quicker, less painful surgery which is more easily accessible for the average guy, I'd say the tech has sufficiently improved

Yeah man just have your fucking legs broken to gain a couple of extra inches of height that will have absolutely zero impact on your sex life. I swear people who actually get that surgery done are fucking retards.

Yeah man just have your fucking legs broken to gain a couple of extra inches of height that will have absolutely zero impact on your sex life. I swear people who actually get that surgery done are fucking retards.
I mean, it's better than roping, isn't it?

I think he means that it's not effective, and it's only a couple of inches even if it does work. It's also very expensive and takes a long time, which is what he means with the tech not being there. When there is tech that allows quicker, less painful surgery which is more easily accessible for the average guy, I'd say the tech has sufficiently improved
It's still pretty expensive but the surgery itself is not that bad anymore, you might not need a wheelchair. And now it's less painful

Tonight I've decided to watch Gattaca again. Because I remembered that's where I learned about this procedure. Or at least I remembered it was shown in the movie, I may have seen it elsewhere before.

So I actually don't know if it really works.

Last edited:
no,it seems to cause more problems than it fixes

I've actually considered it being the idiot that I am. Only thing that's stopping me is that I already have long legs proportionally to my torso, so making them even longer would make me look even more like a shore bird.