Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone carrying knife for self defence?

Also forgot to mention there is option to conceal the weapon and to not, non concealed may repel some retards so if anyone attacks you already know they are crazy and concealed option might allow you to backstab or quickly slice someone's neck if the need arises its a small deadly weapon easy to hide and can be very unexpected, cant really imagine the scenario where would you need to backstab someone tho.
I just said to be smart about it. Concealment is usually illegal, because it can imply intent to harm. You can bet your freedom that some prosecutor with a chip on his shoulder will try and pin some bullshit "public endangerment" charge on you, if it's discovered that you've concealed it.

The laws are there to control people and maintain social order. In life or death situations what the law is won't matter. It only matters after the fact. The state (lawyers and law enforcement) will say absolute clown world garbage like, "call 911 if your life is in danger." Yeah, like I'm going to call the police and wait a whole 15 minutes for them to show up and stop my attacker, while I'm getting repeatedly shot, stabbed, clubbed, or otherwise beaten to death. Remember that the state doesn't care about protecting you the individual in a life or death situation where mere seconds can differentiate between living and dying. That responsibility lies solely on you.

Not at all OP, it is illegal to carry weapons for self-defence in Canada, however I do have a fishing license and fish occasionally and do carry knives as tools for gutting any fish that I catch.

There are also lots of bears and coyotes where I live so I can legally carry mace as a form of pest control.

My first response in conflict is always to call for help which is why I carry a cellphone, police for human problems and animal control for predators.

Sometimes of course if authorities don't arrive in time you might be required to use anything available.

BTW if anyone enjoys street hockey or baseball pickup games with friends, just remember to keep a set of goalie pads and catcher's mitts along with bats/lumber in your trunk. Remember, we are sportsmen.

could get stabed with your own knife, if you dont have the balls or strength
Carry two knives. Lets say you try to stab a Chad and he uses his superior strength to grab your arm and stop you. He's looking at you thinking he's defeated you but suddenly BAM! You use your alternate hand to grab your knife and stab the tallfag chad in his throat. He falls to the ground. You are standing over Chad, in victory, while Chad is looking up to you as his world fades to black.

Carry two knives. Lets say you try to stab a Chad and he uses his superior strength to grab your arm and stop you. He's looking at you thinking he's defeated you but suddenly BAM! You use your alternate hand to grab your knife and stab the tallfag chad in his throat. He falls to the ground. You are standing over Chad, in victory, while Chad is looking up to you as his world fades to black.
thats actually smart damn