Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone cant stand pussy beta faggots crying about thier ex?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
“She was the one” “my life fell apart when she left me” “how can I live without her” ... stfu pussy faggot at least u got to experience something and were a sexual being at once I’m a kisless repulsive birgin how do u think I feel. All I need is one non hooker sexual encounter and my mental health will be cured for ages

“She was the one” “my life fell apart when she left me” “how can I live without her” ... stfu pussy faggot at least u got to experience something and were a sexual being at once I’m a kisless repulsive birgin how do u think I feel. All I need is one non hooker sexual encounter and my mental health will be cured for ages

Yes they are pathetic, I actually find it funny.

No. Because I rot indoors and never hear such shit.

I feel like strangling them whenever I read shit like that tbh.

i wish i dated a girl, to have a ex in first place

it's beyond idiotic because any woman can get a chad-lite or higher with a few minutes of swiping

you were never in a relationship. that is not a relationship.

it's beyond idiotic because any woman can get a chad-lite or higher with a few minutes of swiping

you were never in a relationship. that is not a relationship.
She was never yours to begin with, it was just your turn buddy boyo. When will soyboy nucucks learn

You will only hurt yourself if you are bluepilled. The lies you have been told about women to conceal their nature will contradict in your mind with the reality. That is why only a bluepiller could cry about a foid. You can't be let down if you know their true nature.

exactly this. even when fuckin high schoolers say this I rage even more. Like stfu youre 15

It's lifefuel tbh, watching someone's post go from "I'm so in love with her, she completes me" to "My life fell apart when she left me".

Tbh if I somehow got an awesome girlfriend and then she broke up with me, I'd probably complain about it. Lol

They are low key bragging about their experiences