Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody who tells 'just go outside' is probably a foid

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Cuz when they go outside, magic things happens.

A few months ago I went to a club and then I went to a concert. I'm already fed up with these places so I even went alone because I really wanted to go, I ended up going to these places. But I went with the expectation of NOT hitting on any foid. I'm tired of it, it's a lot of humiliation. So I stayed in a quiet place just watching what was going on.
What I saw was something we already know but I just kept an eye out. I was in a part of the show where there were several devils around. And I could observe everything they said and did as well as those around them (there was a lot of devils/foids). ALL the devils had men hitting on them. Guys of all physical levels, height, face and body. I saw one, I think she was in her fifties, with a young man hitting on her. They were smiling and having fun with it. She loved the attention with her little outfit showing legs and heels.

On my left side I saw a group of 3 bitches where every time a guy passed by they hit on and wanted to talk. 10 MEN hit on her within 1 hour. I said 10. ALL mid-range guys and some rich Chads. On my right side I saw a brunette with curly hair, darker but not quite black, like a mulatto. This one I saw first getting a white bearded guy with hair up. Then she left and when she comes back she's already with another one!!! In less than 30 minutes! And he was very similar to the guy she was with before, beard, white hair up! In other words, the dream lives that we men wanted to live, being able to be with whoever we want according to our fetish. She takes the same biotype she likes without DOING ANYTHING. He just accepted the onslaught after probably exchanging glances.

IT DOES NOT WORK LEAVING HOME AND GOING OUTSIDE.

Last edited:
It's literally just bluepill ideology; anyone saying that to you here is decidedly either a ITfiltrator or a deluded coper who does not realize that isolation is often the RESULT of trueceldom and subhumanity, not the cause, and even socially restricted and sheltered Chad slays no matter what... :feelshaha:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

Deez GrAYcels always state the most obvious things mang
blaah, I'm here since 2020,believe it or not,so fuck you and get balls to kill urself like I'll do

No point going outside if you are ugly. Even cashier women hate me for existing

I go outside everyday literaly