Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anybody watched "sex lives of college girls"?

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
how come foids have this kind of sex life?

how come chads and chadlites have this kind of access to so many foids?

how come everyone in this show having constant sex all the time?

how come the foid football coach is banging the blackie foid even though he's married?

too fucking brutal tbh

For foids having sex is as easy as for you to go to deliveroo or just eat and choose what food do you want. So many options and 0 effort needed.

Grey, that show is fiction... but I can understand how the Jew-run media has an impact on you.

For foids having sex is as easy as for you to go to deliveroo or just eat and choose what food do you want. So many options and 0 effort needed.
we need to make this situation bettER

Grey, that show is fiction... but I can understand how the Jew-run media has an impact on you.
lol @ this rank bragging......I was here before w/ a different nick years ago

Exactly, therefore having a foid work as the Prime Minister of Finland is outrageous.
The incel uprising will even things again in Minecraft.

Yeah don't worry, things are becoming so crazy that young men are going to go bERserk in Minecraft.

I live in California, where gay pride and liberalism have taken over. The other day while downtown, I saw a fat obese black foid holding hands with a skinny white foid - they were lesbians. I was angered, because those two toilets should have been fucking their looksmatches, instead of beig degenerate lesbians.

Also, the other day at work (I work in a bookstore) I saw a different fat black foid on a date with a skinny white man - the white man literally had the image of a cannabis leaf on his backpack, and was proudly walking around in public displaying it. Black foids say that they hate "thug culture", yet black foids have no problem dating a white man who is walking around in public with the image of a cannabis leaf on his backpack. :blackpill:

Yeah don't worry, things are becoming so crazy that young men are going to go bERserk in Minecraft.

I live in California, where gay pride and liberalism have taken over. The other day while downtown, I saw a fat obese black foid holding hands with a skinny white foid - they were lesbians. I was angered, because those two toilets should have been fucking their looksmatches, instead of beig degenerate lesbians.

Also, the other day at work (I work in a bookstore) I saw a different fat black foid on a date with a skinny white man - the white man literally had the image of a cannabis leaf on his backpack, and was proudly walking around in public displaying it. Black foids say that they hate "thug culture", yet black foids have no problem dating a white man who is walking around in public with the image of a cannabis leaf on his backpack. :blackpill:
jfl bro.
leave america asap tbh

This.

Sex is just thrown at foids. For non-Chad men it's like trying to acquire the Holy Grail.

why watch it? i had them tell me about it in great detail

i skimmed through it for any good nude scenes of the curry whore :feelsohh:

Didn't know about this movie/series but it looks ragefuel suifuel ERfuel CHOfuel Lépinefuel af

I try not to watch content of that type in order to avoid depressionfuel

When will the episode about the incel going ER in a sorority house air? :feelsdevil:

Foids should fuck them instead of dogs

i skimmed through it for any good nude scenes of the curry whore :feelsohh:
yes, she's the sluttiest of them all

but the irony is that she's the one who's "harassed" by the frat "creep" and then cries about it
like.....u were a whore the whole season and fucking gave handjobs to 6 guys in a row (yes, actually part of the plot) and then you cry when this desperate guy tries to fuck u??:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I know she's a foid, but even copmared to a foid she's so unaware

At least you can cope by knowing that their baseline for happiness will go back to normal after so many hookups. To you it means the world but to them its just another hookup where the guy doesn't want to commit.

actually there was an episode where an incel "assaults" the sluttiest foid of them and she complains and then he's thrown out of the frat
The incel should have been more careful. :feelshmm:

Hell to the muthafuckin no

sounds so fucking ropefuel