Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anybody stopped giving a fuck about their appearance?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I legit haven't shaved in a few months, my hair is always unkempt and the last time I had a haircut was late january, haven't showered this week. I turn up to uni like that and idgaf, people don't try and avoid me surprisingly though. I still keep basic hygiene like brushing my teeth obviously but I don't give two fucks how I look anymore

I shower and brush my teeth and that's it

Doesn't matter if we try to looksmax, you can't change your face

I haven't brushed my teeth in over six months. I did shower yesterday, but it was for the first time in like 2 to 3 weeks.

It feels good to take care of yourself though. I shower and brush my teeth daily.
feels better when your crush/oneitis notices that you do

i wear the same 2 pants same shoes and shirt for like a 5 months now

I haven't had a haircut since August. I look better because it hides my norwooding.

I haven't brushed my teeth in over six months. I did shower yesterday, but it was for the first time in like 2 to 3 weeks.
Wtf, why man, you don't want to do that to yourself, dental issues are pure hell

just shower bro

just shower and get a haircut bro

I let my hair grow atm and it's already covering my eyes. I look like an Emo kid lol

Before. Not atm.

I shower twice a week. I've stopped getting my hair cut. It's so pointless, not worth the effort.

Yeah i stopped cutting my hair too, as a blackcel haircuts are the most important thing.

I need to remind myself everyday by looking in the mirror

I look like a fucking caveman who smells like shit.

Yeah i stopped cutting my hair too, as a blackcel haircuts are the most important thing.

literally almost all black guys would look fine bald

i wouldn't give a single fuck about hair if i was black

literally almost all black guys would look fine bald

i wouldn't give a single fuck about hair if i was black
I got a deformed 5head so i would look like a fucking alien bald.

I look like a fucking caveman who smells like shit.
Do you also have eyebags of death like me ? I also got really pale skin and I look like a cancer patient

Do you also have eyebags of death like me ? I also got really pale skin and I look like a cancer patient
I have deathly dark circles under the eye that i was born with and they've gotten way worse because of depression. They make me look like a meth addict serial killer. Add my lifeless stare and beard and brown, shit skin to the collection and you have the lowest-trust face in the entire world. I should probably take more care of my hygiene, but i can't get rid of the low-trust face.

i'm obsessed with my looks and try to improve for like 5 months and i still look same.
i should give up on hygene and gym i guess.

People treat me the exact same way so why bother? You can dress a turd nicely but it will still be a turd.

I wear the exact same pants and shoes and alternate 2 shirts at uni. Idgaf about my hair and shitty facial hair too.

Yes, thats me. I shower and brush my teeth but not a whole lot except that.

I've let myself go badly the last few years. Turning it around now though. Ketogenic diet has me losing 1kg every 2 weeks. I can fit into all my old clothes. I've decide to go all in on looxmaxing as much as I can. It's giving me hope that it isn't over tbh but I'm balding so it really is over. Don't know if this false hope is helpful or not but it's good to be working towards something.

I was like that, but my teeth are all rotten and falling out now AND I REGRET it. Such is life.

I was like that, but my teeth are all rotten and falling out now AND I REGRET it. Such is life.
How long did you go without brushing your teeth.

he only thing I do is excersise. You cant get up and loose 29kg of fat, but you can always get up, wash, brush your hair and wear a t-shirt that says I GTOTALLY GIVE A SHIT.

I wore a shirt and trousers and shoes the other day and I think people were scared of me.

How long did you go without brushing your teeth.
years.

I might brush once a month.

Its a serious issue as there is no reason for people to get tooth decay in this day and age unles your an asshole like me and simple never brush them.

The girls on Myspace used to telepathically tell me to brush my teeth and I would telepathically reply 'how do you know' but they knew. Then they shut down myspace.

Tooth decay hurts.

My advise - BRUSH EVERY DAY. But what do I know.

I brush every day now.

yeah Ive been in LDAR mode since I was about 14. I havent had a haircut in almost a year and sometimes i can be bothered to shave.

I've let myself go badly the last few years. Turning it around now though. Ketogenic diet has me losing 1kg every 2 weeks. I can fit into all my old clothes. I've decide to go all in on looxmaxing as much as I can. It's giving me hope that it isn't over tbh but I'm balding so it really is over. Don't know if this false hope is helpful or not but it's good to be working towards something.
I have a strategy that involves aftershave. I havn't bought any yet, but some people have telepathically been rying to get me to wash and wear aftershave and I thik they are right.

The television told me the other day that people were complaining that I smell too much and I think maybe the television was right. But I'm concerned that the television was talking to me as I don't have one.

Yep. Sweatpant's and torn up hoodies everyday. I havent had a haircut since last summer i believe.

I shower twice a day, brush my teeth like 4 times a day, however, those roastie sluts don't even give me the time of day. Should I give up?

I have been cutting my own hair for 30 years basically. I want to get a barber when I have some money, start talking to people. It made sense when I was younger, but now I realise I have no memories. But I need money first.

ITT the line is drawn between tru and fakes

For awhile, I did. Gained weight, didn't brush my teeth as regularly. Still showered everyday (cuz I feel disgusting if I don't). I regret it though because my weight caused sleep apnea, and ruined my confidence regardless of being incel. Also skipping brushing my teeth caused gum inflammation, plaque, and the beginning of cavities.

I shower on a regular basis because I like the feeling of water on the skin.

Other than that, I dress like a bum, have unkempt hair, ripped shoes.

How the fuck do you shower more than you brush your teeth. I feel like an ogre not brushing my teeth for a day. When I don't shower, I still usually feel human.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back