Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody know a game I can put a couple thousand hours into?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just a few hundred is fine too.

I'm pretty much done with all the massive time-sinkers out there. I just played them way too much. WoW, Runescape, LoL, Dota 2, Warframe, Fortnite CSGO, Tf2, Garys mod, Path of Exile, Diablos/ARPGs, Factorio, RImworld etc...

I've player literally at least 400 different games. I've probably played all the big ones out there. Spent thousands of hours per game in more than a few.

Need a new one fix.

Lol just focus on 1 game.. dota 2. I have 4.6k hours there, beat me

Kerbal Space Program

Lol just focus on 1 game.. dota 2. I have 4.6k hours there, beat me
I've grown tired of mobas, haven't touched one for more than half a year. I've had my thousands of hours of mobas already, I don't want any more.

Black desert online

Black desert online
Haven't played it much, but I have played it enough to know that I don't want to play any more. It's a good suggestion though, you can in fact spend many hours in that.

Terraria? Ever played that?

I've grown tired of mobas, haven't touched one for more than half a year. I've had my thousands of hours of mobas already, I don't want any more.
Lol not enough. Another suggestion is DayZ mod, battlefield.

Ever tried fighting-games like Tekken, Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? They are extremely hard to pick up but very rewarding. You can watch your skill slowly increase without any teammates influencing your overall performance.

Ever tried fighting-games like Tekken, Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? They are extremely hard to pick up but very rewarding. You can watch your skill slowly increase without any teammates influencing your overall performance.
I currently play tekken 7 and think its mentally very draining that i have to take a break after a few hours. Coulndt play it 8h straight

The Elder Scrolls series any of them...easy 5k hours combined.

I just played them way too much. WoW, Runescape, LoL, Dota 2, Warframe, Fortnite CSGO, Tf2, Garys mod, Path of Exile, Diablos/ARPGs, Factorio, RImworld
damn that list already includes everything I would have suggested.

have you ever played grand strategy? like EU IV, HOI IV, Stellaris?

damn that list already includes everything I would have suggested.

have you ever played grand strategy? like EU IV, HOI IV, Stellaris?
Yeah I've played paradox games, but I'm too ADHD for them. Stellaris was pretty nice for a few hours though.
The Elder Scrolls series any of them...easy 5k hours combined.
Played every single bethesda game.

Got at least 1k hours on Skyrim. A lot on oblivion/fallouts too.

Real life game?

Aurora, the Hugest Grand strategy game looking like some bugged excel folder.

chess kek, try tens of thousands of hours

Just a few hundred is fine too.

I'm pretty much done with all the massive time-sinkers out there. I just played them way too much. WoW, Runescape, LoL, Dota 2, Warframe, Fortnite CSGO, Tf2, Garys mod, Path of Exile, Diablos/ARPGs, Factorio, RImworld etc...

I've player literally at least 400 different games. I've probably played all the big ones out there. Spent thousands of hours per game in more than a few.

Need a new one fix.
done with runescape :feelskek: never heard that one before

If u like strategy try:
-Civ 5
-Europa Universalis 4/Victoria 2/Hearts of Iron 4 (basically Paradox games)
-Command & conquer
-Age of Empires 2/3
-Kerbal Space Program

If u enjoy multiplayer try:
-Rust
-any Call of Duty zombies game (WaW and/or Blops 1-2-3) (also fun for singleplayer)
-Space Engineers
-Minecraft (multiplayer)

Have you tried Rainbow Six? Huge learning curb.
If u like strategy try:
-Civ 5
-Europa Universalis 4/Victoria 2/Hearts of Iron 4 (basically Paradox games)
-Command & conquer
-Age of Empires 2/3
-Kerbal Space Program

If u enjoy multiplayer try:
-Rust
-any Call of Duty zombies game (WaW and/or Blops 1-2-3) (also fun for singleplayer)
-Space Engineers
-Minecraft (multiplayer)
Civ ia the master of time waste

Space station 13 - a game made by autists for autists, featuring very simple graphics but incredibly detailed game systems. You play as one of many different jobs on a space station, with a few people chosen at the start of a round being 'traitors' having various objectives. Its one of those games you can play for years and only scratch the surface. I had one round where I was a clown running around slipping up other players with banana peels, cuffing security officers to wheelchairs, and generally causing mayhem. When I did get permabrigged (put in prison for the round for being a traitor or just being a massive dick), I ended up taking one of the security guys hostage and went on a rampage where 7 guys tried to subdue me but failed due to not being robust. I had such a reputation on one server that I was basically treated like hannibal lecter when anyone saw my clown name in the round.

Dwarf fortress - rimworld for non casuals.

What level NEET are you

What level NEET are you
I have to go to work to survive, but other than that 100% of my time that isn't spent shitting or eating or sleeping is spent on my pc. 100%. It's been like this since I was ~9 and I got my first PC.

What level NEET are you[CHAT=][/CHAT]

I have put a lot of hours into Ark.

pretty. much any online fighting game. street fighter v or guilty gear xrd rev 2 for instance

fighting games.

tekken 7, soul calibur 6 is coming soon, blazblue central fiction, dragon ball fighterZ,injustice 2, mortal kombat X

monster hunter, try to get all the equipment for all the fighting styles

Elite dangerous
X-com
Kingdom of Drakkar
Warhammer: Dark Omen
Myth II: Soulblighter
Heroes of Might & Magic II
Might & Magic VII
Wizardry 8
Homeworld
Freespace II
Fallout 1 & 2
Baldurs Gate 1 & 2

Last edited:
I play the Talos Principle though that might not get you hundred of hours. Paradox games are great if you only want to buy one game/you want to get a lot of gameplay from it.

I definitely recommend taking a look into Darkest Dungeon.
Cities skylines is also very nice.
Call of Duty zombies game (WaW and/or Blops 1-2-3)
Yeah, zombies is a time sucker. I have around 570 hours on it(bo2). Not playing anymore.

Last edited:
Mount and blade warband
yes, and maybe it's modification "Viking conquest"

furthermore, I like the Assassin's creed series a lot, and many-many hours can be invested into those vast, open-world games