Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I became a "wagecuck" in a mmo game

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
It started when I enrolled on a private server of an old game with a small community of a few thousand active players and 1000 players online in peak hours/days. I would start on my own without any help playing a tanking class that is the worst for solo leveling. Despite that I made a decent progress a few months in. During that time I would talk in world chat every single day quickly becoming the most notorious player on the server.

Eventually my solo playstyle became a problem because I hit a wall. There were several items a person inside a guild could get cheaper and sometimes you couldn't buy them even for a higher price. I tried to join any competent guild but was rejected by everyone on the account of my comments about women in world chat. By then I have already helped out dozens of people inside the game as I leveled them for free when they were complete beginners.

So I started working harder. I began producing a bunch of consumables that everyone needed with the most fair prices on the server. Soon I became the guy to ask for it and I could never meet up with demand. So I started working harder and harder until I no longer did anything else but produce stuff in the game and had no fun with it at all. I was stuck in an endless loop of working for others and making several times less than they did while they had fun and I didn't. And no matter what I did I could never get into their social circle to progress as fast as they did. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I got burned out and tired of doing the same repetative task that felt like a job so I quit. I failed at the game because I was not normie enough to even be accepted by a bunch of losers who played a 10+ year old game.

That's the endgame of grinding MMOs. You see a goal, you put in hours on the grind to achieve it, achieve goal, move onto the next goal.

That's boring. So what is a fun game?

So no one was willing to help you just because of what you said about women? Man, that’s cucked.

So no one was willing to help you just because of what you said about women? Man, that’s cucked.
Well every guild had a few high ranked women and some cucks. If I joined I would upset several better members than myself. Even when I had a guy or two vouch for me it would still be 2 people against 6 or 8
That's the endgame of grinding MMOs. You see a goal, you put in hours on the grind to achieve it, achieve goal, move onto the next goal.

A game with PVP. The one I was playing had pvp in mazes and in important boss fights. It also had an arena where you killed each other until the last standing that was not your guild member. After that the portal closed and the remaining people could kill and loot

Last edited:

That's basically the point of any game. If you think too much about it, all games are boring. Just depression maXx bro

Which game was that?

Which game was that?
Sorry. It would be somewhat doxxing myself considering there are only 2 major private servers and I was one of the most notorious players on them. But it's a 3d mmo from mid 2000's