Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anybody here watched Girl from Nowhere?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I've binged the first season this week, it was pretty good ngl. The second one is five episodes shorter than the first, but the plot and worldbuilding go in a much different direction than what was in the first season, so I'm really not sure what to expect from that:feelssus::worryfeels:.

not a single incel

Didn't even know what that was until now

how would I hear about a thai psychological thriller

I've binged the first season this week, it was pretty good ngl. The second one is five episodes shorter than the first, but the plot and worldbuilding go in a much different direction than what was in the first season, so I'm really not sure what to expect from that:feelssus::worryfeels:.

No

i don't watch shows with episodes, only movies

how would I hear about a thai psychological thriller
Fair enough, it's apparently decently popular in at least some parts of the world apart from just SEA, but yeah, it doesn't surprise me that people here don't know about it, I myself only found out about it by pure chance.